Alfred

Mari's POV:

I woke up lying on the sofa with Jon, a blanket draped over us, I stood up forgetting about my injuries until pain exploded in my leg, I collapsed and Jon caught me helping me sit down.

M: "Thanks"
J: "It's fine you ok?"
M: "Fine, but how am I supposed to walk to the manor like this?"
J: "Uhhhhh"
M: "Wait! Do we still have the crutches from the time I fell off the roof?"
J: "I think so, I'll go check"
M: "Kay thanks"

Jon walked out and I took out my phone to see 10 missed calls from Miss. Bustier and over 50 messages from an unknown number which I'm guessing is Lie-la, I I scrolled through the messages and although I'm used to it it still hurts, I stand up ignoring the pain as I stumbled over to the bathroom I stared at the mirror insult swirling around my head making me dizzy, I felt tears streaming down my face and heard the door open and shut, but I couldn't be bothered to greet him, I couldn't move, my head was pounding and all I could hear was my former friends screaming insults at me...

Slut
Whore
Dumb
Useless
Disappointment
Ugly
Fat
Weak
Bitch
Annoying
Bully
Mistake

I dropped to the floor feeling numb, I could hear muffled voices in the background but I couldn't make out what they were saying, I felt someone shaking my shoulder but I didn't move.

I blinked and everything was normal, everyone was here, wait where was I? I looked up confused and they all looked relieved, it didn't last long.

M: "Where am I?"
CK: "You're home Gem"
M: "Daddy?"
CK: "*Nods* You ok?"
M: "I think so"

They helped me up and we went to eat breakfast together.

~Timeskip brought to you by Batcow~

I walked up the stairs to my room and got an outfit out of my wardrobe, I put on a dark green dress that ended mid-thigh and light green tights, I had dark green ballet flats and a golden flower crown.

Makeup:

and a red lipstick

and a red lipstick.

~At the manor~

I stepped out of the limo to see my classmates staring at me gobsmacked, I laughed and walked up to the Manor, as soon as I walked up the door swung open to reveal Alfred, I was about to walk in when I heard Lie-la whisper something that angered me, I saw the hurt in Alfred eyes so as soon as she said it I walked up and slapped her.

(What she said) LR: "What a creepy old man"
M: "*SLAP* How dare you" I said in a low voice "Alfred is not creepy and is not old, he is anything but he takes care of all of us and is like family, no scratch that he IS family we all love him and he loves us the same, he should be treated like an equal wether you know him or not, if i ever hear you insult or lie about my family EVER again I will come for you and I will kill you, understood?"
At this point I was screaming, Lie-la was pinned up against the wall a katana at her neck, the Waynes were all there but weren't doing anything to stop me, Lie-la nodded scared and ran off to Her posse, she was crying and this time it wasn't fake.

In the middle of the tour of the Manor I slipped away from the group to my room, I was lying on my bed sketching when alfred walks in.

M: "Hi Alfred, you ok?"
A: "Yes"
I smiled at him and he smiled back, he walked over and hugged me, I hugged back my arm reaching as far around him as they could.
A: "Thank you"
M: "Just protecting my family"

I smiled happily as he walked out to make dinner, that night I helped Alfred do his work around the house chatting to him along the way.