Jon's POV of Alfred (Bonus chapter)

I woke up to movement beside me and opened my eyes to see Marinette trying to get up, she stood up and collapsed, I ran over and caught her before she could hit the ground.

M: "Thanks"
J: "It's fine you ok?"
M: "Fine, but how am I going to walk to the Manor like this?"
J: "Uhhhhh"
M: "Wait! Do we still have the crutches from the time I fell of the roof?"
J: "I think so, I'll go check"
M: "Kay thanks"

I left the room and found the crutches, I opened the door but Mari wasn't there, I heard quiet sobs coming from the bathroom so I dropped the crutches and walked in. I said her name but she just sat there staring at nothing tears running down my face and it scared me to see my sister like this, it's never happened before so I didn't know what to do. Panicking I called my parents and they ran in and Dad shook Mari's shoulder Mom started to panic and all her friends walked in, they ran over trying to snap her out of it but nothing was working, suddenly she blinked and looked up confused, everyone sighed in relief but it didn't last long.

M: "Where am I?"
CK: "You're home Gem"
M: "Daddy?"
CK: "*Nods* You ok?"
M: "I think so"

We helped her up and went to eat breakfast.

I went up and got dressed in black jeans, a  light blue hoodie, a red t-shirt underneath and white trainers, when Mari walked down she was wearing what looked like a Poison Ivy inspired outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not going to write the rest of it but you guys already know what happens.

BAIII~~~