Sassy

A/N: Ok, so I realized I wrote Marinette was in the Wayne Manor when she wasn't so could you please ignore that and pretend that she was in her own house, Thanks.
Also I like sassy Mari so she's going to be kinda mean to Lie-la in this, But I'm sure no-one will mind right?

Mari's POV:

We finished breakfast and walked out to the front to wait for the rest of the class, I was wearing  A light blue dress that ended just below my knee-caps, white tights and ligh blue ballet flats, I had put on a light pink lipgloss and light blue eyeshadow, when the class got here they shot dirty looks at me, I saw Lie-la go pale as she realised who we were with, she had lied about knowing my parents and claimed to be best friends with Jon, I whispered into his ear telling him about the celebrities that Lie-la lied about, he laughed and whispered back,

J: "Watch this"

I nodded and he walked to the front,

J: "Hello, my name is Jon Kent and me and my sister will be taking you around the mansion on a tour"
Mylene raised her hand and asked who his sister was, he laughed slightly before pointing at me, I waved and she looked shocked before speaking.

Mylene: "But, Lila said she's best friends with all the Kents!"
J: "Looks like she lied then"
AD: "WHAT!" he screeched "LILA WOULD NEVER LIE!"
M: "Uh, first of all, My ears!, second, Lie-la would lie, she has been since she joined the school"
AD: "NO YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!"
M: "Why would I be jealous of her?"
AD: "B-BECAUSE SHE- UH- YOU- I-"
J: "Exactly, you don't even have a good reason, scratch that, you don't have a reason full stop"

By now the class were starting to realize things, Lie-la was pale as her web of lies was breaking apart, she started to walk backwards slowly trying to escape. Key word trying. She was about to run when two arms held her back, she looked up and saw Kim holding her, a wicked grin plastered on his face.

Lie-la's POV:
Oh sh**

Nobody's POV:

Everyone started to apologise to Marinette but all they got in return was a glare that sent shivers down their spine.
While everyone was apologising the 'MPS' brought Lie-la and adrien to Chloe's room to give her a...
Makeover
Jon clapped his hands and everyone went quiet.

J: "We will be touring the house now so if you would follow me and Marinette"
(I already showed the house which is in the chapter that is literally called 'The Tour')

After the tour

Everyone was eating lunch in the Kents' dining room, Lie-la and Adrien pulled Marinette outside.

M: "What?"
LR: "We just wanted to have some Fun~"
M: "Good for you now what do you want?
LR: "I just told you!" she said annoyed "We're going to have some Fun~"
M: "Hun if you wanna have fun go to the playground"
AD: "Oh no, we're going to have fun with you"
M: "No thanks I'm not eight"
LR: "We didn't-"
M: "Didn't what? Act like a three year old because if that's what you were going to say don't"
LR: "Why?!"
M: "Because it wouldn't be very effective as you're stomping your foot and pouting like a child who's not allowed candy"
LR: "ARGH SHUT UP!"

Lie-la pulled out a pocket knife and ran at Marinette, said girl dodged and laughed.

M: "Missed me!"
LR: "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU"
M: "Oh really? How interesting"
LR: "ADRIEN HOLD HER!"

Lie-la smiled evilly as Marinette was held down by Adrien

LR: "Not so strong now are you?"
M: "No. I'm stronger"

Marinette broke out of Adrien's hold hitting a pressure point knocking him out almost instantly.

M: "I'll admit you're better than I expected Rossi" *Right hook*
LR: "Hah of course I'm good" *Dodge, Left Roundhouse kick*
M: "Whatever, I pity you" *Dodge, Punch*
LR: And why is that" *Grunt, Grabs arm*
M: "Because you are so pathetic you can't even make friends without lying"
LR: "I can make friends, I just choose not to"
M: "Don't see why though, they're good support, emotionally and physically"
LR: "No, they'll betray me, just like everyone else"
M: "Not everyone's the same Lila"
LR: "Yes they are, you're just like the rest of them, claiming to be my friend and then leaving me"
M: "No, I'm not, I wouldn't leave you"
LR: "Yes you would"
M: "No, I wouldn't, did I give up on Chloe?"
LR: "No but-"
M: "Exactly, I didn't, and I won't give up on you"

They stopped fighting and Marinette was walking closer to Lie-la, she was about to touch her when said girl grabbed Marinette's arm, twisting it, a loud Snap could be heard and a scream of pain. Everyone ran out to see what was happening and were furious to see Lie-la looking smug and proud of herself, and Marinette on the ground, arm bent at an awkward angle, tears of pain streaming down her face, Kim and Alix were hold in Chloe back from charging at Lie-la and killing her on the spot, Jon ran over to Marinette lifting her up gently and running inside, Lie-la was pinned against the ground, Alya on top of her making sure she didn't run as a pale Clark and crying Lois called the police and Ambulance. Once they were here Marinette was put on a stretcher her parents and Jon in the Ambulance as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for taking so long, hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Thanks for reading.

BAIII~~~