Murder

Bruce ushered everyone inside the cell where Lie-la was asleep, Jason tied her up as Tim hacked into the cameras, they got out the weapons to start and Diana woke her up.

Lila: Where am I?
Bruce: Jail, Duh
Lila: Why am I tied up? And why is Batman here?!
Jason: Shut up
Lila: But-
Damien: Shut the f*** up before I smite you
Lila: *Gulp* (This isn't going to end well)
Damien gets out his Katana and traces It along her arm
Damien: You're going to pay for what you did to Marinette
Lila: I-I don't know what you're talking a-about I didn't do a-anything to her!
Bruce: Don't lie b****
Lila: I-I'M NOT I SWEAR
Jason: B? Can I?
Bruce: Go ahead
Jason  takes a step forward and snaps two of her fingers, she screams but it's muffled as Tim puts a gag on her, Bruce was about to do something when someone stepped out from the shadows, they introduced themself as y/n, "Can I help?" He/she asked hopefully, "Yes" the four boys said in unison, Bruce just sighed and shook his head smiling slightly, "Alright y/n, you get the knives!" Cass said happily, y/n complied and grinned, getting closer to Lie-la, who looked like she was about to cry, suddenly a knife was drove into her thigh and a muffled scream was let out, a sickening grin was on y/n's face as she/he grabbed another knife, stabbing Lie-la in the other leg. Damien pushed past y/n holding a katana and small dagger, he traced the dagger up her side sending shivers down her spine, then he drove it in twisting it to make it more painful. Many more weapons were brought out as more people joined, muffled screams and maniacal laughter echoed through the halls of the prison that night.

~The next day~

Marinette turned on the news as she sat down on the sofa she was about to change the channel when something caught her attention, "-Lila Rossi was murdered last night in her jail cell, the cameras were shut down so there was nothing that could tell the police who done it" Marinette scowled a dark aura surrounding her, she walked into the kitchen where her family and friends were eating breakfast "Who was in on it?" she asked menacingly, nobody answered, she got angry and slammed her hands on the table before smiling sweetly making her way over to Jon, "Oh brother dearest!~" she said in an overly sweet tone "Would you be so kind as to tell me who was in on the murder of Lie-la?", Jon was scared, he was shaking slightly as he opened his mouth, he knew what he was supposed to say 'I don't know' , it was simple really, but did that sentence come out of his mouth? No. Instead he said "EVERYONE!" everyone minus Marinette looked at Jon in disbelief, "Thank you!" Marinette skipped away and her friends thought she dropped the subject but her family knew better. The next week was hell for everyone who killed Lie-la, they learned a valuable lesson that day...

Don't mess with Marinette

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Um, Hi?

Sooooooooooooooo, I'm alive...

ANYWAY! Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed I know i really enjoyed writing Lie-la getting hurt, have a great day/night.

BAIII~~~