1

-April 6th 1995-

(Katrina's P.O.V)

Me and my 6yrs old daughter Brianna enter a Cafe shop called Central Perk as we enter i see a few old college friends Ross and Chandler.I bring us to the counter to get hot Chocolate as I listen in.

Chandler:I am telling you years from now school children will study it as one of the greatest first dates of all time.It was unbelievable.We could totally be ourselves we didn't have to play any games...

???:So have you called her yet?.

Chandler:Let her know I like her?.What are you insane?.

I hear his female friends make disgusted noises...Classic Chandler not knowing how to get the girl.

Chandler:It's the next day.How needy do I want to seem?...I'm right,right?.

???,Ross:Oh yeah.Yeah.Let her dangle.

???:I can't believe my parents are actually pressuring me to find one of you people.

???:Oh God just do it!...Call her.Stop being so testosteroney.

Chandler:Which by the way is the real San Francisco treat...I got her machine.

???:Her answer machine?.

Chandler:No interestingly enough her leaf blower picked up.

I almost laugh aloud at that comment.I cover my mouth to not laugh and Brianna looks at me confused and I discreetly point to the group of friends near us.

???:So uh why didn't you say anything?.

Chandler:Oh no,no,no,no.Last time I left a spontaneous message I ended up using the phrase Yes indeedy-o.

???:Look,look.It's Rachel and Barry.No don't everybody look at once.

Ross:Okay,okay what's going on?.

???:Okay they're just talking...

Ross:Yeah well does he look upset?.Does he look like he was just told to shove anything?.

???:No,no actually he's smiling and... Oh my God don't do that!.

Ross:What?,What?,What?!.

???:That man across the street just kicked that pigeon!.

The door opens and I look out of the corner of my eye to see a woman who I assume is Rachel enter.

???:Oh!.

Chandler:And basically that's how a bill becomes a law.

All:Oh!...Right!.

Chandler:Hey Rach.

???:How'd it go?.

Rachel:Y'know it was uh...it was actually really great.He took me to lunch at the Russian Tea Room and I had that chicken where y'know you poke it and all the butter squirts out.

???:Not a good day for birds...

Rachel:Then we took a walk down to Bendall's and I told him not to but he got me a little bottle of Chanel.

Ross:That's nice now was that before or after you told him to stop calling,stop sending you flowers and to generally leave you alone hm?.

Rachel:Right...well...we never actually got to that...Oh it was just so nice to see him again y'know?.It was comfortable,it was familiar...it was just nice.

Ross:That's,that's nice twice.

???:Rachel what's going on?.I mean isn't this the same Barry who you left at the altar?.