27

-January 16th 1997-

   I am at Chandler and Joey's.Ross and Chandler are entering as Joey is on the phone and I'm sitting in a chair.

Ross:She's having lunch with him.She's having lunch with him.And you should of seen the hug she gave him when she got the job.And,and,and."To Joey".He's really good looking.

Joey:"Gives thumbs up".

Ross:What am I gonna do?.

Chandler:Don't do anything.Keep it inside. Learn how to hide your feelings...Don't cry outloud.

Joey:"Hangs up".Yes!.Guess who's in an audition for a Broadway musical?.

Kat:"Jokingly".I want to say you but that seems like such an easy answer.

Joey:It is me.It's a musical version of Tale of Two Cities.So I think I'm gonna sing New York,New York and ah oh I left My Heart in San Francisco.

Kat:Ah Joey I don't think you get to pick the cities.

Joey:What?.

Ross:Mr.Dickens gets to pick em.

Joey:Who?.

Chandler:I'll get you the Cliff Notes.

Joey:The what?.

Chandler:The abridgment.

Joey:Oh okay...The what?.

*Time Lapse*

   At Chandler and Joey's Me,Phoebe and Chandler are reading Joey's resume.

Chandler:"Reads".Three years of modern dance with Twila Tharp.Five years with the American Ballet Theater?!.

Joey:Hey everybody lies on their resume okay.I wasn't one of the Zoom Kids either.

Phoebe:Well can you dance at all?.

Joey:Yeah I can dance y'know. "Dances badly".

Kat:"Smiles".That's something.

Chandler:Oh no,no,no,no.

Phoebe:"Covering mouth".What,what is that?.

Joey:Sure it looks stupid now there's no music playing.

Phone:"Rings".

Chandler:All right I have to get that but no,no."Into Phone".Hello?..."Happily".Hi. Yeah listen I'm,I'm in need of a stripper and I was told that you do that...Let me ask you this what,what do you do for the extra hundred?...So would I,would I have to provide the grapes?.

Monica:"Enters".Hi.

Phoebe:Oh how was last night with Julio senorita?.

Monica:It was so amazing he is so sexy and smart which makes him even sexier.Oh gosh I gotta show you this.Last night we were fooling around and he stops to write a poem.