5

-April 30th 1995-

  Me and Joey are helping Lydia go through labor a nurse is now in the room.

???:Breathe,breathe,breathe.

Lydia:Oh no.

Joey:"Looks down at her".Ew.What is that?. Something exploded!.

Kat:It's just her water breaking.Calm down will you?.

Joey:"Panicked".Water breaking what do you mean?.What's that water breaking?.

Kat:Breathe,breathe,breathe.

    As time passes soon Me and Joey are helping Lydia deliver.

Joey:Come on Lydia you can do it.Push!. Push em out,push em out,harder,harder. Push em out,push em out way out!.Let's get that ball and really move hey,hey,ho,ho. Let's-

   Joey sees the nurse looking at him strangely.

Joey:I was just yeah right.Push!.Push!.

   After Lydia gives birth Me and Joey enter the waiting room where i see Brianna once again asleep and I kiss her forehead.

Chandler:Where have you been?.

Joey:Oh just had a baby.

Chandler:Mazel tov!.

*Time Lapse*

   Me and Joey are in the hall outside Lydia's Room.Me and Joey are walking up with balloons but before we enter we see that the baby's father has arrived and we listen at the door.

Lydia:So how did you know I was even here?.

???:Your mom called me.So is this her?.

Lydia:No this is a loaner.

???:I'm sorry you had to do this by yourself.

Lydia:I wasn't by myself.I had a doctor,a nurse and a helper guy and his female friend.

Me and Joey smile.

Lydia:So did you see who won the game?.

???:Yeah the Knicks by 10.They suck.

Lydia:Yeah...They're not so bad.

   Joey closes the door and ties the balloons to the knob.Then we walk away and Joey is holding the hand of an inflated balloon animal he had brought.

*Time Lapse*

   We are all in Carol's Room who is ready to give birth.And Phoebe,Ross and Susan are no where to be found.

Carol:Where are they?.

Kat:I'm sure they'll be here soon.

Rachel:Yeah honey they wouldn't miss this.

Joey:Relax.You're only at nine centimeters. And the baby's at zero station.