Actress

An obnoxiously loud alarm woke you up.
For a peaceful second you forgot.
One peaceful second.

You weren't you.
You were Akashi.

Rising groggily from your bed, you switched your alarm off with a little added aggression.
It was Tuesday according to Akashi's phone. There was probably school today, right?

Cautiously, you walked over to the hallway door, pressing your ear against the surface - muffled beats of noise replied back. You creaked open the door - peaking out.

"Ahhh, I'm aching so much from yesterday..." Startled, you retreated back slightly, scared someone was going to see you.
"Same, I hope we don't have to do any hero training today."

Down the hallway, there was what looked like Mina and Ururaka, both wearing uniforms, waiting outside the elevator.
You shut your door quickly.

You're actually in the UA Dorms...
After a minor freak out, you reluctantly decided to shove on a school uniform and leave the safety of Akashi's room.

———————

———————

The general chatter of students filled the open space of the ground floor. You nervously walked in, trying your best to look comfortable and not like you were internally freaking the fuck out.
You recognised everyone.
So weird.

Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida were sitting at one of the tables talking and eating. You tried to not stare at them, subtly fascinated. It was still so hard to believe you were actually in My Hero Academia.
You made your way to the kitchen with breakfast in mind, but froze after you discovered you had no idea where anything was.

"What are you fucking standing around for, portable?"
Oh no.
Not him.
Anyone but him.

You slowly turned to see none other than Bakugou Katsuki, who gave off a terribly strong, irritated aura. His eyes were actually a darker red, brows and lips snapped into a scowl. He was pretty muscular as well - wide shoulders. Also, 'portable'?
Was that something to do with your quirk?

"Oi, are you even listening to me?" You flinched at his rise in voice. He was already intimidating in the anime - now he was terrifying. The couple inches he had on you meant he could tower over you ominously.
"Sor -sorry!" You stuttered, ditching Bakugou and escaping the kitchen.
This morning was NOT having a good start.

"Akashi! Over here!"
You barely remembered that was supposed to be your name. Mina was calling you, sat next to Denki and Sero with Kirishima sat opposite. They'd obviously pulled two 4 seater tables together so that all of the squad could sit together. Anxiously, you stumbled over, sliding into a seat next to Kirishima.
You must have been too nervous to notice them when you first walked in.