Black Lies

"There's obviously something seriously up with him."
"What are we supposed to do about it?"
"Tch. We need to get him to fucking talk."
"We can't just interrogate him!"
"How else are we supposed to help him though?"

You were currently stood outside of Denki's room. Not exactly eavesdropping, but kind of eavesdropping... In your defence, it was about you- or rather Akashi...

"Did you do something to him? He's way worse when he's around you..."
"The fuck?! I ain't done shit!"

You also didn't want to burst in and make the whole situation awkward. Waiting till they were finished talking seemed like a better option.

"Akashi?"
You almost jumped out of your skin, spinning around to meet Sero. He was standing pretty close to you, chest only a foot away.
"You good? Why are you standing out here?" He asked, putting his hands into the pockets of the trousers he was wearing, tilting his head slightly in confusion.
Definitely underestimated his hotness...

"Oh nothing, I was just about to go in - what about you?" You replied a little nervously.
"Denki said Bakugou was actually coming to play games so I had to see it for myself." Sero let a little smirk rise.
"I know it's pre-"

"We can't just pin him down! We have to let him tell us naturally!" A shout seeped through the door. Sero's eyes widened a little bit. You hoped he wasn't connecting too many dots.
"Let's go in?" You rushed, fiddling with the handle a little more than you usually would, hopefully to signal to those inside that you were coming in. Sero lightly placed a hand on the small of your back as the two of you walked in. You didn't know if that was his way of trying to comfort you or not - it felt nice though...

You were actually impressed at how the boys, ceased all conversation with ease. Not hinting to the fact they were just talking about you. Kirishima's magazine was upside down and Denki was holding a controller even though the computer wasn't on, but you let that slide.

———————

———————

"Hey guys! What game we playing?" Sero piped up from behind you, moving to sit with Kirishima on the floor. Bakugou took up half of the bed, legs hung over the side while Denki sat in his computer chair. You weren't sure where to sit. The obvious place was next to Bakugou on the bed, you felt too awkward sit close to him though. There was just about enough space on the floor near Kirishima so you decided to sit there instead.

...

The rest of the evening was actually pretty fun. You really enjoyed the games and it turned out Akashi was pretty good at them. Some sort of muscle memory allowed you to beat everyone. Denki whined saying you always won and Kirishima slung an arm over your shoulders to congratulate you. Bakugou was weirdly quiet - you expected him to shout at you when you beat him.