Ch 16: 19 years later

12 year old Vale stood next to James Sirius Potter, pushing her cart.

"Ready?" James asked her.

"Of course." Vale says smiling. "I can't wait!"

"Race you."

James went to the platform first than Vale. Harry smiled at the two, hoping he did Karri and Sirius proud of their daughter, Vale. Ginny and Lily followed them, Harry and Albus went last. Vale turned to Harry and pointed to Hermione and Ron with their kids.

"Look!" Vale says. "Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron!"

"Go say hi." Harry says to Vale. "But put your cart on the train first. James help her will you?"

James nodded and showed Vale where to put her trunks and owl. James and Vale met the others. Hermione hugged Vale.

"Ready for your first year of Hogwarts?" Ron asked Vale.

Vale nodded smiling.

"I am." Vale says. "I can't wait."

Hermione giggled.

"FRED!" Vale shouts as she sees Fred Weasley one of George's kids.

Fred smiled and waved to her. James turned to Vale.

"We should get on the train." James said. "It will be leaving soon."

James, Albus, Vale and Rose went on the train. Fred met with the group and sat next to Vale. Rose caught a chocolate frog. Hermione smiled and giggled. The Hogwarts train started to leave. The kids waved goodbye to their parents.

"Do you think she'll do alright?" Ginny asked Harry. "Vale I mean."

"She'll do great." Harry says smiling. "She's a Black after all."

"What house do you think she'll be in?" Ron asked Harry. "Sirius's family was a Slytherin. Sirius was a gryffindor. Karri was a Gryffindor."

"The hat will have a hard choice to make." Harry says chuckling.

"She better be Gryffindor." Ron says smiling. "They're the best house."

"Ron!" Hermione says glaring at him. "We'll love her no matter what house she's in. Slytherin or Gryffindor."

Ginny smiled.

"Come on Lily," Ginny says holding out her hand. "We must go back home. Hugo you're coming with us too. The others have to go to work."

Harry sat in his office in the Ministry of Magic. He looked at a picture of Sirius and Karri. Both smiling at him.

"I hope you're both proud." Harry whispers to the picture. "I hope you're watching over her."

Harry smiled at the picture. He and Ginny kept Vale as their, just like Karri wanted. Teddy came to them from time to time if his Grandma would let him. But for now, it's the kids' turn to have a great adventure at Hogwarts. He could only hope they don't get into trouble. But knowing his kids last name and Vale's last name, trouble will follow them. But who knows... The trouble might be worth the great adventure of Hogwarts.