Ch 7: The hit that brought them together

Nothing makes the witches or wizards more happy than a game of quidditch. And Sirius Orion Black, had a plan. James knew it wasn't going to be the best idea he had, but Sirius didn't care.

Karri just barely started talking to him again. He can't blow this. Not again. But he hated Wood for kissing his girl. Sirius grabbed the beater's bat just as James came to him.

"You sure about this, Padfoot?" James asked.

Sirius could see the worry in his eyes.

"Yes."

"But what if we lose the game?"

"We won't. You're the seeker."

"But what if you lose Karri again?"

"I won't."

"What do you-"

"OI! BLACK! POTTER! LET'S GO!" Wood yelled.

Sirius gripped his bat as he glared at Wood. James rolled his eyes as he followed the team out, Sirius followed James.

The team flew in the air, practicing before the game. Gryffindor VS Hufflepuff.

Molly nudged Karri. Karri sighed and looked at Molly.

"What?" Karri asked.

"Wood is looking at you." Molly noted. "Have you spoken to him?"

"No." Karri says; "Not since he kissed me."

Madam Hooch blew her swistle and the teams went flying and chasing. A bludger came towards Sirius.

Karri's heart pounded but relaxed when she saw Sirius the bulger. Her mouth dropped a little when the bludger he hit went to Wood, knocking him off his broom.

"And there goes, Wood." The announcer says, "The Gryffindor side is open for game for any Hufflepuff chasers."

"Do you think he did that on purpose?" Molly asked. "Sirius, I mean. Do you think he knows that Wood kissed you?"

"I'm not sure.."

James glared at Sirius. Sirius smiled at him.

"What?" Sirius mouthed. "He kissed Karri!"

Sirius pointed the bat towards Karri before hitting another bludger. Sirius felt Karri's eyes on him. He turned to look at her. His heart relaxed when he saw her smiling at him.

"Thanks." She mouthed to him.

Sirius winked at her.

It wasn't long before the game was over. Gryffindor won, thanks to James finding the Snitch.

The gryffindor common room filled with people partying and having fun. Winning the first game of the year.

Sirius spotted Karri at her normal spot in the common room. Sitting in the window seat reading a book.

Sirius made his way through the crowd. His heart pounding in his chest. Without really thinking Sirius grabbed Karri's book.

"Sirius!" Karri hissed. "Give me my book."

Sirius smirked and took off. Karri sighed and followed him.

"Sirius-"

"Keep your voice down, we're going to get caught."

Sirius led her to the room of Requirements. A place where he knew they'll be alone. The door showed for them. Sirius entered and stopped in the middle of the room.

Karri stood in front of him, her hand out. Sirius shook his head and threw the book across the room. Karri gasped as anger filled her eyes as she looked at Sirius.

She opened her mouth to speak to Sirius. Give her a piece of her mind but Sirius didn't give her a chance too. His lips found hers.

Sirius felt Karri's body relax as her lips kissed him back. He felt her hands on his chest. He moved his around her waist, pulling her close to him.

Their lips danced making the world around them slow down. Making time pause. Sirius felt the fireworks in his stomach. Karri felt butterflies in hers. The kiss lasted a few minutes before Sirius pulled away.

"Please tell me you feel the spark between us."

"I do." Karri whispers.

"We're meant for each other." Sirius told her.

"But what about Marlene or Wood?"

"Wood is in the Hospital Wing. He won't bother us for awhile." Sirius says smiling. "As for Marlene...She only used me."

Sirius cleared his throat. What he said about Marlene is only half true. She did need him to be her fake boyfriend. But he was also using her to get rid of the feelings he felt for Karri. Which didn't work.

"Sirius-"

"No." Sirius says cutting her off. "No more doubting us. You feel the spark, I feel the spark. We are meant to be, Karri."

Karri sighed and nodded.

"To spice things up, we can't tell anyone we're dating, especially my brother."

"Can't tell anyone?" Karri asked. "But-"

"We'll figure it out. We always do, sweetheart"

"Okay. Okay. We can be together. As long as we're together."

Sirius smiled at her. With her being his, nothing could stop him from feeling the warm and fuzzy. Not even Regulus nor Marlene. Sirius gently put his hand on her cheek. He leaned in once again. Capturing her lips with his. Making the world around them on pause.