HNA 70

(A/N: Photo is not mine. I just saw it at the pinterest,  If you know who created this photo please do inform me so i can credit it)

I woke up and realized that I'm not home anymore,
I'm in the dorm.

I stood up and about to open the door "Kotaro are you-" I stop talking when I realize that I'm in the dorm

Wow, I need to get used to this

"Right, Kotaro and I are not living together anymore" I said and laughed at myself

I left my room and go to the female comfort room we had in the dorm to brush my teeth.

After being attacked twice by the League of villains, UA High school thought to protect its students by switching to an all-dorm system.

After doing my morning routine we all gathered in the dining room to eat our breakfast,all together.

And the moment I'm not prepared the most, happened.

After grabbing a food with Uraraka, Hakagure and Kyoka we seat in one empty table.

As we are started eating, I suddenly made an eye contact to Bakugou in the distance.

He was sitting in the table, also eating with his food.

I smiled at him and mouthed "Good morning" he gave me a nod with a neutral face.

I look back at Uraraka and Jiro who's sitting infront of me, they gave me a confused look and look back to see who I greeted a good morning.

They look back at me and continued eating, left me dumbfounded because they not surprise I greeted Katsuki.

I realize that I need a soy sauce, I stood up and look at the three of them "I'll just go grabbed a soy sauce"

They nod at the same time, I leave them and walk towards to the kitchen to grabbed a soy sauce. I left and go to the kitchen.

As I was searching for the soy sauce, I can't find it anywhere, I look at the fridge and didn't see it

Wait? It's soy sauce usually in the fridge? I think not... Hahaha

I look at the shelves and saw the soy sauce and the other condiments made me smile in victory

It's too high I can't reach it, I keep reaching it and jumping but I can't I realized that I have a telekinesis quirk so why not using it?

But wait... I promise I won't use them anymore?

Come to think of it, these past few months I keep using my other quirk? I mustn't do that.

I raise my hand and about to use my telekinesis quirk but stopped when I felt an hand in my waist

I look at it and it's Katsuki who's now reaching the soy sauce and gave it to me "Here"

He said and handed it to me, I accept it and smile "Don't use your other quirk if your not completely comfortable to it."

Bakugou said still holding my waist, I nodded at him and smooch his lips "Thank you" I said

Made his face turned into red "At least give a warning!" Bakugou said and huffed made me laughed

"But I don't mind receiving a surprise kiss from you" Bakugou said and returned the kiss I gave

I chuckled, "Someone might see us, you know?" I said as I pointed his hand in my waist

"Are you not comfortable...?" He asked somewhat nervous

I smiled at him and place my hand in his waist "no, just not used to it and they'll be in shock if they saw us" I said and laughed.