HNA 51

One year later, Scar become popular than before. They become called the  legendary heroes, Scar.

They didn't mind the popularity as long as they were helping, that is their one goal

And if heroes become popular of course villain will also showed up, there's a time they'll having a hard time competing the villains

So (Y/N) had no choice to use her other quirk, the scar sees her other quirk but decided not to asked her

Why?

That is because they respected (Y/N) personal privacy.

Even though they were comrades their's a few secret that you should keep it to yourself they say.

"Saikawa! Yumi! stop it you two!" Ren said stopping the quarrel of the two member who has been teasing each other.

"We are climbing in the mountain!" Ren added made the two stopped and continued climbing

(Y/N) look at the then chuckled "Grow up" (Y/N) said made Saikawa annoyed while Yumi embarrassed.

They were climbing on the mountain for another adventure and also to get a flower of the mountain

Kazuma really want to get the flowers and the group insisted to come with him, since he was the leader.

When they finally arrived at the top, they saw the flowers Kazuma has been talking about

They were amaze by the flower, it had a purple color with a white leaves.

"Looks like I found it!" Kazuma said grinning and started to approach the flower.

When Kazuma pick up the flowers, the five of them become unconscious and the criminal is the flower he picked.

He accidentally didn't saw that he was mistaken it with the other flower he was supposed to get.

He accidentally get the flower of the magical flower of the mountain, why magical?

It can give you an eternal life to be exact, Immortality.

Once the group gained their conscious, they were in the old house.

Kazuma is the first person who woke up, he saw an old lady taking care of Yumi "Excuse me?"

He spoke the old lady look at him and smile "You're awake, Kazuma-kun" The old lady said and approached him in his bed.

"What happened?" Kazuma asked and look at his comrade laying in their own bed, unconscious.

After a few seconds, all of them started to gain their the old lady explained to them everything.

She told them that once an one person pick up the flower of immortality which is the flower they pick the person who was with them will also become an immortal

The old lady said the five of them was no longer human, an immortal to be specific

Since they were five that affected of  the flower of immortality, their immortality was also grouping

How?

One member can die, once the one member gave his life to a dead person

They can also die they if their killed each other

But once the two member left, if the number two member died , the only left member will automatically die.

Their also won't age up which is really made them shocked, because (Y/N) will be a forever 13 years old kid.