HNA 55

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation, but of course, it wouldn't make sense for you to rest for the whole month."Aizawa sensei said.

"Don't tell me..."

Denki said while looking at Kirishima nervously of how Aizawa sensei gonna finish his sentence.

We are now having our period to Aizawa sensei and he was talking about for our summer vacation.

"During summer vacation, we'll have a training camp in woods!" Aizawa sensei said

All of my classmate started to get excited about the training camp and begin celebrating

"Let's test our courage!" Mina said while raising her fist excitedly.

"Baths!" Mineta commented.

"Fireworks!" Asui commented while she place her finger in her chin.

"Open-air baths!" Mineta added.

"Curry" Iida commented.

"Hot springs!" Mineta commented with a hint of Excitement.

They started talking about their comment for the Training camp, they're all excited.

Now I wondered how Training camp is going to be? I hope it's fun and memorable for us.

"However"

Aizawa sensei said made all of them stop talking and look in front

"Those who do not pass the final exam before that... Will be a summer school hell" He added.

"Everyone, let's do our best!" Kirishima and Kaminari said together while looking at us

"This is damn stupid" Bakugou commented, I just look at him and sighed what can I expect him to say?

"Girls do your best!" Mineta said while looking at some other girls, I just tilt my head and look at Izuku.

They continued talking to each other while Deku and I are just looking at them, I decided to have a chit chat to him

"Midorya-kun, can I asked you something?" I said made him turned his seat and look at me "Yeah, what is it?"

"Did you try to strengthen your hair...." I said and look at Todoroki "Like Todoroki?" I said while pointing Todoroki's hair.

Midorya was surprised by my sudden question but decided to answer it anyways, "No...not yet"

Izuku said as he touches his hair, I touched his hair too and it was so fluffy "Your hair is really fluffy"

I commented, for some reason Izuku started to get red and hide his face using his palm left me confused.

"Midorya-kun, are you okay?" I asked innocently as I move closer to him, he rapidly nod without looking at me

'So close' Izuku thought.

                        Time skip

"Okay, that's it for the class." Aizawa said as he was looking at our test papers we just finished answering.

"There's only one week left until the final exam." he added and look at us "You all are studying properly, right?"

Aizawa says "I'm sure you already know, but it won't be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time" Aizawa sensei said as he walk towards to the door.

"That's all"

With that he close the door and left us all, as soon as he left my classmates started talking about the mid-term test