HNA 54

"Hurry, (Y/N)-san!"

Kotaro said while knocking at my door, "Hai Hai" I said before opening my door.

"We'll be late" he said pouting, I chuckled and ruffled his hair with my hand, I left my room and close my door.

While we were taking downstairs Kotaro is fixing his hair and handed me a sandwich, I accept it

"Thanks" I said before unwrapping it and took I bite.

"We're off!" Kotaro said to our maid, she politely nod to us as we leave the house.

While walking Kotaro's phone buzzed, I look at him as he was checking on his phone.

"(Y/N)-san, go ahead without me" he said, I look at him and bite the sandwich "Why?" I asked.

"I need to buy something for school" he said and showed me his phone, I nod at him and patted his shoulder.

With that Kotaro and i separated leaving me alone walking, heading to the train station.

As I was walking I felt alone so I decided to grabbed my book in my bag and read it.

But then, I bump into someone as I was searching the book in my bag, walking. I lift my head and said "Sorry I wasn't loo-"

My words cut of as soon as I saw Bakugou, I automatically smile "Oh, it's Katsuki-kun!" I said and stop searching at the book.

He gave me a nod before continuing walking, I followed him.

"Are you alright now?" Bakugou started a topic, I smiled "Hmm!" I answered without looking at him

"Good" Bakugou says.

We arrived at the train station and just waiting for the next train.

"I'm sorry for yesterday, it's my fault that we didn't finish our assignment" I said pouting and look at him

He look at me annoyed "Who says it's not finish?! I finished it!" he said, I blink a few times before tilting my head.

"And stop blaming your self everytime saying sorry, will you?!" Bakugou added, I scratch the back of my head.

Bakugou averted my eyes and growls "It's just...it's annoying" he said, i look at him confused.

"Why?" I asked and smile nervously, he maybe annoyed because he finished our assignment a by himself

I'm sorry Katsuki.

"... How can you smile like that? with your dark past?" Bakugou asked, I chuckled at his silly question and look front.

I sighed "That is because it's already past, all I can do is remembered the lesson and keep moving forward at my present" I said and look at him

His eyes soften by my words so I smiled again "S-sorry that was insensitive of me to ask" Bakugou said

I shook my head before messing his hair which is not effective because it's still spiky "Not at all" I said.

"You must be scared of me when Kotaro was telling to you?" I changed the topic, he look at me.

"Tch, of course not I just can't believe that a weird onee-san like you experienced a hell like that" Bakugou said

I laugh at him "Stop calling me onee-san anymore were in the same age, you know" I said.

With that someone bump in my back that made me turned back to look at it, it was Izuku.

"I'm sorry-" I interrupt him and said "Good Morning Izuku-kun" I said and smiled.