MM|One: Black Vines

N'Argent Pack, Alaska

"LET ME SEE HIM!" Brianna growled, shoving the keeper out of the way, who grabs her around the waist as he lifted her away from the door kicking.

"Dad!" She called out, as the door was sprung open to reveal her mother covered in blood, it was plaster all over her hospital dress, her shocking silver eyes simmering within the red nugget over her face. Her eyes dress with tears as black smudge drip from her hands.

The sound of her father groaning loudly shakes the room as she dashes out of the man arm into the room. She reaches for his hand but he kept his hand away.

"Don't touch him," Her mother warned. Bianna she tries not to look at the black vines sticking in his stomach, tears rushing down her cheeks as she looks at his bruised face.

"He's not a full Neptune Blood Bia, We need Xavier." Her grandmother tries to pull the stick out of his hand. But it just bends and elongates into another section.

"Are you going to travel to Crescent County to get him, He'll be dead by then." Her mother snapped.

"He was the only wolf who could withstand these vines. There are poisoning his wolf." Her grandmother snaps as she tries to touch another vine.

"I can help," An unfamiliar voice arrives into the room. They all turn to see three figures standing at the door. It was that familiar man that lives across the lake. They were all dress in black and grey, their eyes as black as coal.

"I don't want you near my son," her mother snapped as she stood before her daughter almost barricading her. Bianna steps away and stares out at the guy standing beside the man.

"He's my grandson after all," the man step forward.

"I said No!" Her mother growled at him.

"Ria it's okay," she hears her father uttered with blood sputtering out of his mouth.

"I told you, you're not fighting rogues. Your fighting a curse rogues, they are a dip in demon blood. Only a demon can wound a demon." The man uttered as she watches him slit his wrist. She watches as the blood speed down onto her father's chest and rushes down to his stomach a sparkling light emerges and his father cried out shaking the entire room and the house. Within seconds the vines all collapsed to black dust.

"You'll feel weak for a month, the vines almost pierce your heart. If I didn't cleanse you you'll be turning into one of them." He steps away wrapping his hands with a piece of navy cloth.

"If I were you I'll listen to that beautiful woman, You can't fight a battle you don't know anything about." He looks over at her grandmother.

"Dad," Brianna rushed towards her father, reaching for his hand.

"Please Dad, Let me go get Xavier," she pleaded with tears burning her eyes.

"And tell him he's welcome. If it wasn't for him, you'll be dead." The man uttered before he vanishes leaving the guy who was standing beside him, one look at her and he disappeared.

"How can Xavier forgive him?" Her mother sadly muttered as she sat on the bed with him.

"It's his father Bria and for what it's worth my mother trust him. So please don't stay mad at me for letting him drench me." Her father said.

"We're doing a full check-up in the morning just to make sure he didn't leave any trace of demon blood in you." She kisses him.

"I thought I lost you, daddy," she hugged him climbing onto the bed.

"Did you call Xavier," her mother asked placing her head on his chest.

"No," he answered as Bianna looks at the window to see a wolf with bright Ocean blue eyes who turns away. It was a little after midnight when Bianna walks into her room grabbing the duffel bag that she had pack earlier.

"B, " Seth walks into the room.

"What are you doing?" he asked as she reaches for her Journal under her pillow.

" I'm going to Crescent County," she slides the book in her bag. "But your Dad is all better now," he suggested.

"I know but he won't be when they attack again. I'm going to get my Uncle Xavier," she argues.

"I don't think N'Argent once Upon a time Dark Alpha would want to come back to this hell hole. If I had the chance to get out. I would too." He started.

"He was stunned out. His entire family was stunned out for a good reason B, They are demon shunned wolves." Seth reminded her.

"He's Neptune blooded, isn't he? If the myths are right. Only a Neptune blood wolf is rightful to rule N'Argent pack and the way I see it... My father would be dead if my grandmother didn't get naked with him. Being half Neptune blooded isn't working around here." She snapped.

"Neptune blooded is right but demon blooded is not." Seth stops her in her track.

"I don't care, I am going to get my Uncle. I don't care how many laws I break." She reaches for her bag and dashes out into the dim hallway, straight down the stairs and out the door.

"B think about this, our mating ceremony is within a month. That's what you should be thinking about not some rioter adventure." he cups her face.

" I'm sorry that won't happen if I have to worry about rogues crashing in to hurt us or my Dad again." She steps away.

"That's what Patrol is for," Seth told her as someone step out of the darkness.

"What are you doing here?" Seth step around Bianna. She turn to see Carron.

"He's my ride," she steps around him.

"This demon freak?" Seth pointed at him as Brianna shoved him back, she looks over at him and his eyes flicker to black.

"Is he the one who've you been talking to all summer?" He asked as he helps her with her bag, just as their hands touch their eyes made four. She quickly breaks the connection and steps towards Seth.

"I'll be back before the ceremony, try not to kiss anyone while I'm gone." She touches him and he held onto her hand and pulled her back and kisses her, it was short and wet. The sound of the door slamming shut cause her to pulled away.

"Call me when you get there," he told her, she nodded and climb into the van. She buckles in her seatbelt as she looks at the house before the car started.

"Earlier I saw a wolf with blue eyes, Do you know who it was?" Brianna asked.

"Charlie," he answered, keeping his eyes on the dark road.

"Who is Charlie?" She asked.

"The Warrior with the black blade." He answered. "I thought he was dead, " she inquired.

" He is, but for a demon to survive in our world a demon needs a human to love." he smiled before taking her hand.

"And if I may I asked, who's the human he's supposed to love?" Brianna asked.

" You'll know when we get there," he answered as she stares out the window to watch the darkness of the trees, knowing very well everything is about to shift.