MM| zero

Introduction

This anticipated novel is the official sequel to The Goddess and Her Pack. It mostly focus of Xavier's past and will be told in his daughter's point of view. It will cover everything you need to know about Xavier's first mate Desiree's mother and her guardian Charlie. Though this novel his fast forward to when Desiree turn sixteen. Please note Charlie is must older than her by a couple years and due to how things got alerted Charlie will be her love instrest. The theme of this novel will be Werewolf/ Demon/ older guy romance.

●Main Character Monologues●

Desiree Plowright- the young girl with Demon within her wolf.

Carmichael Morganstien (Charlie) - A cursed wolf with a tragic past.

Xavier Plowright - The Forgotten Alpha who fell inlove with a Demon Queen and is now mated to a goddess.

Alexander Morgan (Alec) - the young wolf who's in love with Desiree.

Viella Brooks - The young she wolf taken to The Haynite to be protected by the Senoyd Wolf Protection Program (SWPP).

Presley Bennette - the Queen of the dark forest with demon blood swinging inside her.

Zavier Plowright (Grandpa P) - the grandfather and Alpha that Desiree didn't know about.

Johnathan Clarke (Uncle P also Xavier brother) - The brother and Alpha that took over the pack when Xavier disappear.

Brianna Clarke - the young she-wolf who decided to travel alone to meet the great Xavier the dark Alpha of The Black Creek Pack.

Corak Morganstien (Charlie brother) - the cursed wolf who's intention is to ruin the awakening of a Demon queen.

I hope you all enjoy the novel.

Xoxo
Jo. McLish