MM|Four: BDay Blackout Part 2

Midnight Memories
Birthday Blackout Part 2

Desiree's eyes widened to liquid blackness, lifting her hand she grabs onto the rim of the tub. Strengthening herself into a sitting position. She glances down to see that water was charcoal black with suds of white bubbles.

The scent of Peppermint floats into her nose, he gazes fell upon the man laying on the wooden ground, his head resting on a pillow and his body cover with navy blue and red quilt. His mouth was slightly a jaw as he sleeps. Her gaze fixated on the wooden chair that sat by the door with a ledger and pen along with a grey mug with the slang 'The world Greatest Dad' disseminated on it. She could smell the faint scent of Cocoa along with Mint that Felisha Probably slips into it, to help him relax.

She stretches for the towel that was neatly folded on top of the toilet bowl. She tries to stand but her feets wobble causing her to yelp out loud.

"Let me help you," a husky voice alerted her, causing her to slip the towel into the black water. "You're too drain from all that soaking," he said, Desiree stares up at him, his eyes glinting.

"I can help myself," She turn her back, causing water to toss out of the tub.

"I know but right now your extremely weak," he said, reaching for the towel on the floor.

"I'll take it from here," her father voice sounded from the door. Desiree tries to stand up but her legs gave out causing the man to grab onto her, sparks tingling against her skin. She stares up at him, directly into his blue eyes with blackness surrounding his pupils.

"Let me," Her father reaches for Desiree, Feeling his hands withdrawn from her wet skin, she let out a whimper. Feeling embarrassed she hides her face into her father chest.

"I got her clothes," Felisha appear at the door in Dad's black huge T-Shirt and matching socks. Her father slips her into the shower stall, Just as her father slip her into the stall, her legs wobbled, she grips tighter onto the railing.

"Take deep breath D," Her father told her, shutting her eyes she took a deep breath and open her eyes to stare at her father.

"Daddy I can shower myself, you can go now," Desiree voice out as she looks out at her father starring at her.

"You look so much like your mother," he caresses her cheeks, before stepping back to shut the stall.

"After you have a shower and dress, we need to talk." He said in a serious tone.

"Daddy it's my birthday, No Dark lesson." She whines, Felisha looks up at her father. He rubs the back of his neck and then his face, Felisha rubs his arm before he vacated the bathroom without a word.

"What is it, mom?" She stares at Felisha.

"Just shower and we'll talk." She assured her, she set her white Jeans and blacktop with another towel on the countertop.

After a quick shower, she could feel her energy regenerating, it like she was waking up from a deep sleep. Slipping into her Jeans she walks towards the mirror, buttons her Jeans. She frowned as she reaches for the scissors on Felisha's wardrobe, pulling her Jeans off she cut it into a short.

"That's more like it," Another voice blurted out into her mind as she admires her outfit.

"I know right," Desiree answered.

Pulling her hair into to half up the bun and half down style she admires her black violet eyes. She steps out of her the parent's room and slaps her leg before calling out.

"Here Charliee,"

"Charlie!" She calls out, hitting her leg.

She walks over to her bedroom, pushing the door open to find it empty.