MM|Five : Black Memories

Midnight Memories
Chapter Five: Black Memories

             He Remembers.

The bloodiest midnight of his life.

The night he thought he would be free, the night he lost everything that made him human. The night he ruins another wolf vitality to pursue a mundane life. It was supposed to be a simple hunt, a simple slip of blood into his vessel but it wasn't.

It was chaos,

It was brutality.

It was another soul being ripped apart.

         Until

He heard her.

She was just a child then, innocent and clueless about the existence and truth surrounding her tiny being. He watches as black tears stream down her cheeks as her screams of cries shakes the atmosphere around her. It was like what I have done was being ripped from her instead of the boy lying limp in his blood.

His eyes blank.

His heart beating within the grips of my shaking hands. His blood slipping into the wet ground dissolving to the unknown like the human within my soul. Suddenly I was cold and flush with regret of my choice.

I didn't realize I sign my sentence of death. I sign away my soul to the devil.

I thought I was dead but her father saved me. The Dark Alpha I only heard stories about from my brother when it was time to sleep.
The Dark Alpha who was the only one to come out tainted from the darkness of the forest. The Only one who was mated to a Goddess who slips me into a frozen state as an animal to live until the moment has come for me to take the place as the dark Alpha daughter second chance mate.

That moment was now...

“Carmicheal,” Felisha's soothing soft tone calls me to, I turn away from my gaze of the forest to face her dress in her signature sher dress barefooted.

"Yes Alpha," he answered back, with a slight bow of his head.

"I told you to call me Felisha," she smiled, placing a couple of blanket and T-Shirts on the bed.

"I know, its a tradition where I come from. But I'll work on it,” he pledged with a smile.

" She's going to love your eyes," she cut the distance between them to cup his face.

“But will she love me?” he looks to the floor.

"Will she forgive me? He asked out loud.

" Despite all the darkness within her, loving you will be light of forgiveness." She told him.

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"She has the most wonderful father," she smiled starring at the ring upon her finger.

"And he has asked you to keep a safe distance away from the Dunned Wolves. Stay within a distance of Desiree, they won't be able to touch you,” she told him, he nodded.

" Do you like the room?" She asked.

"Yes,” he answered.

" I know it's going to feel different sleeping in here than in her room but sooner than later she'll be sneaking in here." she smiled with a knowing look.

"Yes, I know of you sneaking her in here to hide from Alex. That's why I choose this room." She looks over at him.

“Mom," Desiree appear at the door, her sweet Coconut Oil scent floats into my nose causing my heart to do a gigantic flip as our eyes connected.