MM|Two: Black Eyes

Midnight Memories
Chapter One: Black Eyes

       "It's Beautiful," Desiree voiced out as the night air sways around her.

"You're beautiful," Alex replied starring at her, she shrugged off his comment as she stares up at the bright-lit moonlight.

"Look at the way the hue of moonlight bathes upon the leaves, giving it this magical enchanting beauty.” Desiree blurts out as she took his hand and stood up so that she wouldn't fall to her demise.

" it's beautiful alright," he held onto her hand, grasping it tightly. "If only Dad would allow me-" she sat back down folding her hands across her chest.

"I'm sure he has his reasons," Alex responded as he hugs his legs together resting his cheeks upon his Jeans covered knees.

"If he does I don't think he'll ever tell me." I retorted sadly. "He will," Alex answered.

"It's your birthday tomorrow, why don't you wish for it," he suggested.

"I think the moon Goddess is in aligned with my father, I'll never get that wish granted." She told him.

"We will see," he throws his arms around her shoulder as the sound of someone stepping on the roof caught their ears, we look around and I saw a dark figure standing in the dark, then it disappears and just before it disappears she swears she saw a pair of blue eyes.

"Who's there?" Alex shouts.

I got up and walks towards to the dark spot, Alex went towards the left side of the door just as the door to the roof was pushed open to see Charlie pop out into the clearing at the door.

"It's just Charlie," Alex told her in an irritated tone. "But I swear I saw-" she started as Charlie whines aloud.

"Can't your stupid dog give you privacy?" Alex question. Charlie looks up at him and she swears his jaw switch.

"Can you just be nice, he has ears you know." I step into the house, dropping to my knees to rub his midnight grey fur.

"He's just a dog Desiree, sometimes I swear you love that dog more than anything in this world. What happens when you find your mate?" Alex huffs stepping into the house as he closes the door.

"I'm sure he'll love him too, were a package deal." She smiled down at Charles as he climbs onto her legs and pushes his head into her flat stomach as she bends and cuddles him.

"More like a dynamite package." He muttered, staring at us both.

"You're just Jealous, he gets to kiss me and you don't," she chuckle as she left Charlie climbs of her legs.

"I -I'm not Jealous, I could you if I like," he stoop down to her level and without hesitation, Charlie let out a loud bark.

"In your dreams," she shoved him away.

"There you all are," Felisha appears at the bottom of the stair dress in her night robe and slippers with her huge baby bump.

"Your Dad is going crazy looking for you and Charlie, it's past your bedtime." She told them.

"I'm turning sixteen hereafter, I'm way past the age to be dealing with Daddy putting me to bed Lisa," she muttered as Alex help her up.

"You know your father, it calms his soul when he knows both his girls are in bed safe and sound." She told her as both descend the stairs.

"I pray and hope he loosens his grip when I start having boys over," Desiree chuckled as a tingling sting erupted behind her ears causing her to stop abruptly and touch behind her ears.