5

the picture above is Sohei Sasahara. 

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

The sun has already set and darkness can fill the surroundings if not for the lights that are emitting from the lamps and radiance provided by the stores on the side of the busy road in Ehime. Some people can say that life at this time of the day is more spirited than in the mornings due to the people busily roaming the streets and vibrant different colored lights from the buildings that display a lively atmosphere. If you feel relaxed and peaceful every time you wake up, nighttime can give you a sense of freedom and youth.

Among the crowd of different types of people strolling in this evening, you can spot three students walking beside each other with their cellphones glued to their faces, lightly snickering every time one of them sends something 'funny' to their newly-created group chat. Well, only the brunette and the peach-colored-haired boy have their phones hazardously close to their faces, while you are holding your device at a safe distance, not wanting to further damage your eyes, with an evident smile displayed on your lips.

JK-ing

[Mitsuhi, [Name], Akihiro]

Aki-hero: so what do you call an axe who doesn't want to gain anything

MiMi: pfft.. what

Aki-hero: un-axe-cceptable.

✓ seen by all.

Cue the three of you putting your hands on your mouths, trying to hold your waves of laughter so you will not catch other people's attention. But because of you and your friends suddenly halting in the middle of the sidewalk with shoulders visibly shaking and nearly teary eyes, some heads have already been turned, curious about what's going on. Even yourself is currently having a hard time stifling your laughter. You admit that the boy's joke is not that funny, hell even if it is, you will never admit it out loud; but the fact that he is the one who said it while in the presence of the other girl who is slapping Aki at that moment, it's difficult to not contain the infectious feeling.

Your giggles are slowly fading because of the now slight ache on your ribs and all of you definitely need a breather. Being the first one to be calmed down, you walked ahead of them and turned off your phone to not be a victim again to your friends' shenanigans. You proceeded on your way until the familiar sign of your favorite doughnut store finally showed its presence. Not bothering to look back at your friends, you entered the shop, greeted Mr. Sahiro at the counter who already knows the four of you due to your frequent purchases, and ordered some sweets. It's been a long day (at least for you) and knowing that Mitsuhi and Akihiro will probably stay at your home for a while and Kenzou will surely come along too, you bought a little more dessert than usual (using the class president's money).

At the same time, , a second-year with dark brown messy hair and dark green eyes, was just scrolling through his phone and getting updated with the latest baseball news outside the country when he noticed two familiar students laughing uncontrollably outside an establishment. Being the enthusiastic and extrovert person that he is, he did not hesitate to approach the duo and greet them cheerfully then asked what they were doing after they brightly addressed him back with "Sasahara-senpai!"

Receiving the answer that they were just making jokes with each other while waiting for you who is inside the store at the moment and buying their snacks, the second-year then proceeded to look at the window to take a glimpse of you who is currently conversing with what he knows as the owner of the shop.