1

hi! its me, republishing this story because i cannot for the life of me abandon this. if u read this before, tysm for staying and waiting for me! to the new readers, I hope u enjoy! ( ̄▽ ̄)V

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

Kaimei Private High School, where all students are acknowledged to be intelligent and excel in different fields in academics. It is flocked by students wearing their usual ironed neat sky-blue uniforms that will look like a waving cerulean ocean if they all gather and move at the same time. As winter is getting nearer, boys can be seen wearing matching green/blue pants and turtleneck jackets, sometimes worn with a white coat over the top, while girls wear a pleated blue and white skirt that falls above the knee and a blue sailor outfit with long sleeves that have a white hem.

Studying and preparing hard for the second midterm exam at the end of October, the tension can be felt by all of them in their respective secluded classroom when finally, the bell rings. After many continuous excruciating lessons, it is now time for their long-awaited lunch break. As the teacher walked out of the room, screeching chairs could be heard from the others who immediately stood up and one could observe the relaxation of their shoulders from the hours they spent constantly taking down notes. In every classroom, students are now doing anything they want, enjoying this free limited time they have before going back to being immersed in their academic priorities. How others spend this break time differs from one another; you can see people with their heads shoved in their desks, possibly sleeping; others can be seen eating quietly at their tables with their packed bentos; some students are glaring at their notebooks while holding their pens firmly; still studying. When you take a step outside, you can glimpse pupils who are now going to the school's cafeteria to buy food, a group of friends happily chattering with one another, couples that are cuddling in the field, and of course teachers and faculty members that are strolling in the corridors to check everything and ensuring the proper conduct of everyone.

Everything seems to be normal just like any other day and nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. But plenty of people halted and stopped in their tracks when suddenly, screams and shrieks spewed out from the hallway outside of a certain classroom.

"whAT?!"

"hAAAAAHH?"

"Shut up guys! They're going to hear you!" While being the reason for the ruckus and already expecting their reactions, you still cannot help but also flinch by the abrupt screams of your friends who are all flabbergasted by the new information they just heard. As they continue to blabber incoherent sentences to one another, you contemplate if it's truly a bad idea to tell the news to them when all of you are still inside of the school premises wherein many people can hear what you are all talking about. Maybe it is, but regret is always at the end.

"How can we shut up when we all know now that you have someone you like!" exclaimed Akihiro, while brushing both of his hands to his warm-brown hair while an expression of surprise could be seen in his pair of turquoise eyes. He is a lad with handsome features who acts mature and nice with other people, but admittedly annoying and childish. Unfortunately, that trait can only be experienced by his close friends and family, and of course, they are only the ones who suffer from it.

"And that someone is a boy! What are the odds!" added Mitsuhi, one of your childhood friends, continuously shaking you while holding both of your shoulders making you feel slightly dizzy. Because of her "bubbly" and "cheerful" appearance, one may first think that she is the epitome of sugar and spice and everything nice. But hidden in that appearance is her physical strength which is equal to the martial arts club members of your school. She also attends martial arts lessons to satisfy her overprotective parents about her safety.