2

the picture above is Mabo, or Masahiro Ayanokouji. 

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

"What about me?"

The four of you stopped when you all heard a familiar voice interrupt your conversation. With an animated sweat, you slowly turned your neck to clarify who was the one who just spoke, although you already knew damn well who is the owner of that low voice.

"Mr. Class President, are you talking about me just now?" Kenji asked with one of his eyebrows raised, looking at the back of Kenzou who is still refusing to look behind him, scared of what his eyes would receive the moment he looks back at the blond boy.

Being the sole reason why all of you are here in this situation right now, the only one who is facing Kenji, and after a while realizing that none of your friends didn't dare to speak, you are the one who dares to break the ice.

"No, no! Of course not!" You spoke to him, offering hopefully a we-do-not-dare-to-talk-about-you look and nonchalant smile, "We're talking about a series that we are watching. A new episode just came out today, that's why we are all thrilled and excited..." You almost flinched when his icy stare focused on you but continued, "...and also noisy. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." You explained while looking straight into his eyes, making sure that you also looked sheepish to make it more convincing and even ending your sentence with a slight bow to emphasize the apology. Thankfully you currently possess the functional brain cell that all of your friends share to act rational and normal in situations like this but in your mind, you are silently praying that you just did not make this worse.

"And in that series you are watching, there's a character that has the same name as mine?" Kenji questions. Honestly, he is not that bothered to hear his name in the midst of any conversation, especially inside the school. He knows his popularity within the student body and is frequently the subject of whispers that are either about his appearance, intelligence, or personality. He just cannot help but turn his attention to all of you after hearing his name clearly, adding to the fact that the four of you are just a few feet away from him. Or maybe he just wants to pass the time since the next teacher will not be appearing soon, or maybe he is just curious?

You nodded to him, thankful that this risky situation all of you are in is slowly coming to an end. It had not been long since the break time started but you felt that you already spent an eternity standing in this hallway. You no longer did not have the energy to deal with this and you still have lessons to attend to. And you certainly do not want to be in the same classroom as Yamaguchi with a misunderstood problem that can lead the blond to ignore and even hate all of you.

"Yes, so—"

But it seems one of your friends doesn't have the same thoughts as you.

"YEAH! We are very fond of watching this series and Yamaguchi is one of the characters we admired."

Akihiro suddenly spoke, also facing Yamaguchi now, interrupted your attempt to end this whole discussion and now the three of his friends are looking at him with murder in their eyes and an urge to suddenly bury him alive. You are all one step closer to achieving your escape hole but because the boy with turquoise eyes can't keep his mouth shut, the key in breaking out of this doom is slowly fading away from your grasp.

"He actually is this shy type of a character, but is indeed very cool! That's why our friend here takes a liking to him."

Akihiro puts his arm around your shoulder, seemingly proud of what he has just done and still oblivious to the death stares that he is receiving.