❀✿(11)✿❀

On the same day, the rain was pouring down, covering every inch of the facility. Each dropping down the window pavement reaching towards the ground and seeping through the dirt.

You speed-walked through the hallway from Monoma. Another patient who seemed to be civilized.

'Most of them shouldn't be here.'

Reaching towards Mrs. Kruger's front office, your clipboard slipped and dropped on the floor, causing the clunking noise to echo the hallway.

You bent down to pick the clipboard up, luckily the papers didn't slip out and get lost, so it wasn't much work for yourself.

You stood up with the clipboard to start walking and all of that was abruptly stopped by Mrs. Kruger (*cough* Freddy's wife *cough*) being in front of you, smiling.

"Why hello, dear!" You jumped out of dead fear and dropped your clipboard again but she caught it swiftly.

"So, I heard you've been looking for me? You see, a little birdie told me that I would expect one of my employees coming my way." You looked at her with slightly widened eyes, nodding as you took a clipboard from her hand, grasping it tightly against your chest.

"Um, yes, I would like to-"

"Let's head back to the front, THEN we can discuss."

You both were at the front office getting settled, sitting across from each other. There was a long pause for a moment until she spoke up, breaking the silence.

"So, you wanted to ask me something?"

"Yes, I wanted to ask if you could tell me where the box is, the place where Bakugou is taken to?"

"Oh, that's what you wanted to know. He's in the second building to the left of this place. He has made such a commotion and disturbance for everything," She explained, "all because you weren't there." She muttered, the chill ran down your spine when she emphasized 'you' to address you.

'He got into the mess because I wasn't there...?'

She stood up to grab a file and a map, which you assumed was the way to reach out to the specific location where the box was mentioned.

"Here. This will get you there, but be careful..." She smiled politely, warning you a bit.

You nodded, desiring to get there as soon as possible. Taking the map from her as you rose from the chair to leave, yet she stopped you, "One more thing I have to ask, have you heard of this song called WAP?"

You mentally screamed at her, 'Oh god, please no, not now!'

"No." You lied, shrugging your shoulders in an 'apologetic' manner. "Why do you ask?"

She went to look over her purse to grab her phone and pulled out from her purse and went through her text messages to show you.

"My husband texted me the other day, sending me that video with an emoji that looked like an eg-"

'No, no, no, no, no.'

You raised your hand in the air, not wanting to hear about it even further, "Mrs. Kruger, I apologize but I need to go. There are some issues I would like to resolve with my patients." You smiled then bolted out of the room.

Without thinking you didn't go out to grab your coat before you made your way outside of the facility. So, of course, you quickly ran forwards to go to the other building block that was beside the other.

It wasn't long to see that it was there, except that it was far apart so it would take longer to walk or run.

The "box" was very clean and sanitized, there was a long row of rooms that were very filled to the brim with patients, that place was worse than the asylum. Guards were at each floor, including the entrance.

Each of the doors was filled with pounding doors and screams, some patients were desperate enough to get out of the isolation. Some were quiet, some were talking amongst themselves and the others were crying.

You inquired of one of the guards on the floors where Bakugou is, they ended up leading you towards him instead of giving directions.

They led you to the door, after for some time, the door itself unlocked and, boy, the sight was very unpleasant...

He sat on a chair with his hands and arms chained together and his feet chained to the leg of the chair. He was suppressed, not to mention that he also had a muzzle on his face.

His body and head were slumped over as if he was asleep. You reassured the guards quietly that you've gotten everything under control and they left you by yourself.

Closing the door behind you gently, you made sure to walk quietly, taking steps carefully, to not disturb him at the moment.

'Let me pull out a chair.' You sighed as you pulled out a chair as slowly as you can but then the floor didn't want to cooperate, so it started to squeak against it.

His thick eyelids fluttered open as his red ruby irises were shown. He started to look both ways until he noticed you were there.

His eyes widened in anguish, he wanted to talk to you and to even hug you, he struggled so much against the chains, but to no avail they were forcing him to stay at the position.

His skin began to turn bright yellowish spots, signaling that he pressed his body against the chains, hearing some strained grunts from him.

You sat on the chair in front and sat on it with a worried expression, "Bakugou, I know you're under some discomfort but first I'm going to ask you to calm down and I'm going to release your muzzle, okay?" He nodded frantically, his spiky hair swaying up and down.

You unclipped the back and pulled off the muzzle. "What did in the fuck it take you so long to come back to me?!" He started to rage as soon as you took it off.

"Bakugou, you know that I have other patients to take care of, surely you all should get equal time for each, right?"

He sucked his teeth and his sharp gazes darted away from your face, knowing that you were right.

But he still wanted you to spend more time on him instead.

"I would also like to ask you about what happened when I was gone over the weekend?"

His brows furrowed as he darted his crimson grimace back at you, "About Monoma." He scoffed in response.

"You mean, that scammer dumbfuck?"

You shifted your feet uncomfortably, "If calling him is what makes you comfortable, then yes, Bakugou."

He threw his head back in annoyance, "For one I told you to call me Katsuki, and two he was talkin' shit, so he fucking got what he asked! Simple enough, I was so fucking close to killing that motherfucker until I saw your ass drive away!" Your eyes widened for a second at his statement before your eyes went back to the size.

You were pretty much shocked to hear that he had caused enough trouble because of you.

You gave him a small smile and made sure to explain what he was doing is wrong.

"You have every right to be angry at him for being mean, but giving him severe injuries isn't okay."

He rolled his eyes apathetically, "He's just much of a pussy to even fight like a real man."

As you were about to speak, the alarm went off suddenly. Red lights displaying while the alarms were blaring through the rooms.

You rose to open the door but you heard the aggressive rattling of his chains, only if you had a key, you would gladly unlock his chains.

"Don't leave, dammit!"

(( also hope y'all had a great Christmas 🎄, stay safe))

Also Edited with cursedpfppic 🥺💖💖