❀✿(2)✿❀

"Now who do I have here..." You said curiously,
opening the file for the page. The patient showed a small smile.

 The patient showed a small smile

NAME: Kaminari Denki

NAME:
Kaminari Denki

ADMITTED DATE:
June 13th, 2013 at 8:38 am

BIRTHDATE:
June 29th, 2001 (21 years old)

MENTAL ILLNESS/ES:
Attention-deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Anxiety

MEANING:
Anxiety is an intense, excessive, and persistent worry and fear about every day and every situation. Fast heart rate, rapid breathing, sweating, and feeling tired may occur.
ADHD is a disorder that makes it difficult for a person to pay attention and control impulsive behaviors.

SYMPTOMS:
- limited attention
- hyperactivity
- excessive disorder
- emotional distress

PAST INFORMATION:
The patient has a hard time concentrating on activities, instructions, and social gatherings. He also has a hyper personality but would switch emotions from time to time. Before he was admitted, he would always worry and have negative thoughts about the scenarios that he would create in his head.
He gets stressed when he feels a sense of rejection or a threat coming his way. In some of his relationships with partners, his behaviors would be obnoxious which would scare them away. This caused him to be even more distressed.

You placed the file in between your left arm and used the other arm to open the door.

'This can't be so bad, right?' You thought as you opened the door, you saw that he bounced up and turned towards you when you closed the door.

"Hello, I'm your new doctor, (Y/N) (L/N)." You greeted him by hand waving to him, he gazed at you with a happy expression and stepped up to you, hopping up and down.

You looked at his golden orbs, he had eyes strained because of the lack of sleep. His hair was down but also sticking up, he had a zig-zag on the side of his hair which matched him well.

"Wow! You're really pretty!" He complimented, grabbing your hand as he looked at your physique, making you blush at his words but took a mental note that he was just a patient. But when something clicked in his head it made his happy expression shift into a worried one.

"New doctor, huh? You'll leave just like the others..." He went back to his bed and sat down.
You peered at him with concern and went up to him and sat on the bed as well.

"But for a doctor, you are pretty hot!" He then finger-pointed at you and gave you a smirk, you giggled, "Thank you, please explain what you meant by "the others"?" You asked, waiting for his response. Couldn't the other doctors handle him?

He gaped at you then leaned his head on your lap, "Whenever a doctor would come in, I would get excited, thinking they would help, but after a while of seeing fake smiles they wore on then left us, like that none of it happened." He said the last part in disappointment.

'Damn, I felt that...' You thought.
"Well, no need to worry about me leaving because I'm staying. I'm not giving up on you, Kaminari. I believe you can get through this."

You looked down and smiled, touching his soft hair, making him freeze as you retrieve your hand from his head after you saw him not moving but then he grabbed your wrist and placed it on top of his forehead.

"Thank you, please don't leave me." He glanced at your eyes and you returned the glance.
After when it seemed to be an hour of talking and expressing, he then yawned and turned his head to the right side, still laying on your lap. He looked

sluggish and out of energy and after some minute or so, he closed his restless eyes and drifted into sleep.
You carefully moved his head from your lap and placed it on a pillow, then took the covers, shaking them then covered them on his relaxed body.

You walked out of the door but turned back to see him snoring peacefully and getting comfortable with the blanket. You smiled and closed the door quietly, making your way towards the next patient with your files in your hand, looking forward to the next patient.

              [Thank you for reading 📖 🌸]

             [edited with cursedpfppic ❤️]