❀✿(18)✿❀-( also rant/adressing things)

QUICK DISCLAIMER/ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚠️
- I Am not a professional, I do not know the actual behavior of the doctors in those mental institutions, I just know based on the sources and interviews I researched from. I try not to make this story too serious, it's supposed to be wholesome and has some fun In the plot.

I appreciate the advice or the critique I would get for certain chapters, which I do take into consideration, but there's no need to get upset or rude about.. like I know it's out of character and it's not realistic.

As well as I said before...I am not a professional, nor am I a doctor. I research how doctors act in those facilities and incorporate it into this story so it can be a little more accurate.

But keep in mind that this is a fictional story... overall please stop overly harassing me about it...

(( since a lot of other asylum stories are mainly violent, and mostly talk about graphic themes))
I try to add some light to it? If that makes sense. ( And no I don't find being mentally
-
To address the " boy" part of one of my chapters, which I already know the actual history with it, since I'm black...

I didn't intend for it to be used in a racist or disrespectful manner... it was mostly to refer to that patient as a "little boy", hinting that the reader was
being sarcastic, adding some slang.

when I wrote this at the time I was younger and my vocabulary wasn't as efficient.
some of the words that I have written in this story.. were from how I spoke, based on where I came from.

which I should've added much of my slang in it, so I wouldn't confuse y'all, but I did, so I'm not gon put much of that anymore.

I did read all of y'all's complaints, some defending it and others educating me or being rude/ defensive.. to solve that issue I will edit that part and make it into something better, thank you for getting it to my attention.

- And for the admitted dates and ages for the patients, YALL I made this story when I was 15! I made a lot of grammatical errors ( still do, I ain't perfect)  and didn't look over what I've written at that time. I will edit and change the dates in advance.

and overall y'all pls just be respectful. Like when people wool relate to the disorders that I've mentioned in this story. Don't judge or critique them because you can't understand their perspective. Just be respectful.

this story will continue to be female reader fic, I know some of y'all are non-binary and male. Y'all you can still read and enjoy this story!

Just envision it into what you would like it to be, it's your imagination, scenario, and choice.

I do have a lot of non-binary stories on my account so y'all can check them out as well! But please stop complaining about it being just a female reader.

( also I will draw the character designs for Mrs.Kruger and the asylum designs for the MHA Patient's
:3 ) 

And with that being said..let's continue with the story...

let's continue with the story