❀✿(20)✿❀

OHH?..
Well damn um.

IZUKU. I KNOW YOU CARE FOR ME A LOT... AND HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE CONCERNED...
BUT CAN WE SPEAK ON THAT FOR ANOTHER TIME LOVE?

You reassured him. But gave him a more so concerning look because he suggested "getting rid" of your boss, I don't think you want to witness another attempted murder.

And to think Izuku would suggest such a thing... You never thought he kill anyone. Or has he done in the past you didn't know? The many different scenarios came to you're head...

Izuku look at you with this look you couldn't pinpoint. He tilted his head, his green curly looks swaying with his movement.
"I don't think you understand.. y-you don't know how dangerous she can be... s-shes a threat"

You swiftly grasped his checks, directing his face towards you. His emerald green irises shined. His hands were still clasped together while fumbling with his thumbs stiffly.

You looked back at the door that the others have passed through. It seems like they are waiting so you didn't want to stay here too long.

You cleared your throat." I can handle her, despite her threats against me. I just need you to keep your head up and try not to worry so much!" You showed him a wide smile, taking your hands off his face. You fixed his scrub and dust his shoulders off.