❀✿(12)✿❀

Every inch of the hallway was littered with screams and the sounds of glass shattering, you were still inside of the room with Katsuki. Your heart profusely beating while anxiety raced through your veins.

The chest rising up and down repeatedly, uncertain if leaving Katsuki in a such state was the right decision to do. On the other hand, your facial expressions endured quiet and concentrated. You had to stay calm.

As you made your way towards the door, twisting the knob. Katsuki began to shake, swaying his body side by side, attempting to slip out of the chain the other doctors put him in.

"Don't fucking leave me, damn it!" He demanded as the metallic chains hostilely rattled against the floor and his chair scraping around the floor, causing it to echo the irritating noises around the room.

"I'm sorry Bakugou-san, but I have to go and figure out what's going on!" Your voice amplified, that he could hear you accurately.

"NO, OI, GET BACK HERE! HEY-" He shouted as he thrashed around on his seat, soon was cut off by the sound of the door closing.

Blocking any sense of sound from that place he was in. You remembered clearly that you have a map of the institution, you stretched it out and unwrinkling the crevices of a said paper.

The obvious alarm was blaring by the lunchroom, you smiled, finally having a lead of the conflicts that were befalling in the building.

You sprinted with your phone in the pouch of your jacket and the map in your front pouch. Abruptly you felt another body collide against your right shoulder, your wide orbs glanced to the side of where you were being pushed. It was a doctor who was running in the opposite direction of you.

You faced towards the front again, your eyebrows rose from surprise and also slight confusion.

"UM MA'AM, YOU'RE GOING TO THE WRONG WAY! THESE ANIMALS ARE GOING CRAZY!" The dirty-blonde haired female put her hand on your shoulder, shaking your body back and forth while yelling in your face.

Your face scrunched up in repulse at her inappropriate behavior and unacceptable term that no doctor should name the patients who were struggling with severe mental illnesses.

Her hand was slapped away and she gasped at your sudden outburst, realizing her mistake and made up excuses. "E- Excuse me! But I'm actually here to do my damn job then accidentally bitched like that--because the alarm went off! So, please don't drag me with you!"

You pointed your forefinger at her in a sassy demeanor. "Degrading people who are suffering from mental illness, also calling them "animals" are not appropriate. I'd suggest you quit because this job is definitely not for an "animal" like you."

You sent her a glare for the last time and continued your journey as she stood there in humiliation and rage.

'Serves you right, bitch.'

You kept passing the seeming doctors who acted like cowards, trembling their fits and murmuring as if it was the end of the world. 'Seriously?' You shook your head as you reached closer to the lunchroom.

The hallways were as deserted as a can, there was only one room in that hallway which was the lunchroom. Then the worst thing had to happen, a fire had started behind you, the light colors of red and orange bouncing off the walls.

Therefore an unknown and big posture was standing behind you, the arms snaking around your chest as you caught the glimpse of the face and hair. The dimmed black hair, slightly spiky tickled against your cheek as you felt the chill run down on your spine.

He leaned forwards, giving out the burnt smell of his skin while you managed to memorize his features. Some purples scars were coating on his eyebags and lower face, his vibrant aquatic blue-eyes ignited into the intense stare fixated on your eyes.

His face grew closer to your ear, slightly touching. His mouth opened, the smoke releasing from his mouth to dance on your cheek, feeling the heat connecting your cheek. The mysterious asshole then whispered.

"So, you're the so-called a beautiful healer that everyone was talkin' about. 's that right, sweetheart?~"

Edited with 2HAWKS 
(Former name was cursedpfpic))