Ch.10 Don't You Worry Child

Ch.9 Don't You Worry Child
Song— Don't You Worry Child By Swedish House Mafia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was now seated(kids included). Violet came in again and said they were gonna start.

Loading......
Loading.........

Don't You Worry Child

"Um this might be sad so i refilled your tissues and Izu this is about him.." said Violet. Everyone were on edge and preparing themselves.

The screen fades and shows the Class 1A dorms. The camera zooms in on the window of dekus room. Dekus room looks different instead of being filled with all might merch. Its kinda plain and have a few hero figure like All Might and Eraser head but the room also has a few plants and fairy lights. In the room is Izuku and Eri.

"Wow nice room midobro" said Kaminari. "Very Manly" said the two shark bois.

"Mister Deku.."whispered Eri. "Yes Eri?" Says deku as he redirects his attention to her. "umm what was your dad like?.." This catches dekus full attention because deku always liked to talk about his dad. "Well Eri we have to start from the beginning." he says as he walks to his bed where Eri is sitting.

'Beginning' questions Aizawa.

Music starts and deku begins to sing.

"There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes
In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne."

As deku says this the screen fades to black and white showing baby Midoriya whereing a crown and anothor man chasing him with a sword.

'Cute' thought many females. ☺️🥺

"Those days are gone, now they're memories are on the wall"'

The screen shows Eri and deku in his room again as he shows her diffrent picture on the walls and in photo albums.

"Ohhhh so the guy that's in the pictures is your dad?" Asks Kota. "Mhmm.." replies deku as he watch's the screen.

"I hear the sounds from the places where I was born
Up on a hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break"

The screen shows baby Kacchan and Deku in the lake and deku reaching his hand to pull Bakugou up but he slaps it away.

"THATS SO RUDE AND UNHEROIC BAKUGOU" says Iida doing a chopping motion with his arms.

"I still remember how it all changed
My father said
"Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now"

It shows the man from earlier cheering up deku and playing around with him again and reading him storys.

"That's so sweet" says Uraraka.

Yeah!
Ohh, oh

"Don't you worry, don't you worry now"

The screen flashes showing diffrent bits of dekus childhood where the man appears whether he is playing with little izu or saying good night.

Inko looks annoyed the whole time and is glaring at Izuku. Izuku feels her glare and sinks into his chair.

"There was a time, I met a boy of a different kind
We ruled the world
I thought I'll never lose her out of sight"

The screen now shows little Shoto and Izuku playing in the park while Rei and the man are talking to each other.

'That's his son..' says Rei as she reminisces about him and baby Izu and Sho.

The screen to the present and shows Todoroki walking to Izukus room with Kota in his arms crying.

"We were so young, I think of him now and then
I still hear the songs reminding me of a friend, hmm
Up on a hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break
I still remember how it all changed"

The screen now shows Present Todoroki holding Present Dekus hand as they walk near a beautiful land that is sparkling with the reflection of the sunset. It flashes showing all their dates and special moments.

"My father said......"

The screen switches and shows Deku singing to a crying Kota and a concerned Eri while Todoroki is standing behind them watching and making sure they are okay but he is also making his way to his beloved.

"Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now"

As Deku is repeating what his father always told him to the kids, todoroki came and sat besides them with his head on dekus shoulder and the kids crawled towards deku at some point and are now laying in their laps.

Yeah!
Ohh, oh

Deku starts whispers and rocking them back and forth.

"See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now"
"Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now"

They all end up asleep. Eri and Kota laying between deku and Todoroki lap as they rap their arms around they like protective parents.

~The End~

'Thank your Midoriya' says Kotas aunt (i forgot her hero name lol) as she mentally thanks him. "THATS SO CUTE" squeals toga. Dabi smiles slightly. Fuyumi is happy for sho and is kinda fangirling about her ship. Natsuo is teasing Shoto with Rei because Rei is awesome like that. Endeavor and Inko are somewhere.