Ch. 11 This is Me

Ch. 11 This is Me
Song— This is Me By The Greatest Showman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone is back and relaxed in their seats. The teachers are discussing therapy and adult stuff. The villians are doing who knows what. The students are talking to each other. Endeavor and Inko are just sitting in their seats glaring.

Violet arrives with a pop. "Hiii" said violet with a lot of energy. "Where did the energy come from?" Questions someone from the crowd. "Wellllll I just had McDonalds and This next one is really fun." She says with a huge smile on her face.

"Before we start i have to explain." Everyone turns her attention to her. "Well this is during the school festival but Izuku is singing."

"Midoriya why didn't you sing with meee?"  Asks Jiro. "Umm i was embarrassed and wanted you to have your moment."  Says Izuku with a blush.

"LETS START"

Loading.......
Loading...........

This is me

The screen shows deku backstage wearing a white laced crop top that is showing a bit of his abs and pastel green shorts with an attached skirt that is flowing behind him as he walks. You can hear the audience as deku walks on stage as music is heard. The spot light is on him and the background is dark.

The girls fawn over his outfit and compliment him.

"I'm not a stranger to the dark" He starts in a whisper into the microphone looking down.

"Hide away, They say...
Cause' we don't want you broken parts" His head starts to move up as he reaches the middle front of the stage.

"I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars" He clenched his scared hand.

"Run away, they say
No one'll love you as you are" he is now looking up as the tempo speeds up and lights at the back of the stage start to glow.

"Don't give up deku-kun" Uraraka thinks to herself.

"But I won't let them break me down to dust
I know that there's a place for us
For we are glorious" As he says glorious the lights in the back are now on and you can see class 1-A with their heads down and some of the students have instruments. What stands out most is their out fits, most of them are in tuxedos and dress but they are different colors that represent them and their hero costumes.

"Damn we look amazing" says Kaminari.

"When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
"I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me" The class is now walking forward  and are in a line behind Izuku.

Izuku starts to sway to the music as he realizes what its about.

"Look out 'cause here we come
And we're marching on to the beat we drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me"

The class does the "oh-oh-oh's" and jiro walks forward wearing a purple tuxedo and starts to sing as deku walks toward todoroki.

"Another round of bullets hits my skin
Well, fire away 'cause today, I won't let the shame sink in
We are bursting through the barricades and
Reaching for the sun"

The whole class sings (we are warriors).

"We are so gooood" says someone from Class 1-A.

"Yeah, that's what we've become (yeah, that's what we've become)" The class echos what she's saying as they have fun and dance on stage. Some are using their quirks like momo and Kota.

"I won't let them break me down to dust
I know that there's a place for us
For we are glorious" Jiro holds the high note and that class continues to sing.

"When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me"

The class starts to dance and Aizawa looks so proud.

The class is doing the oh-oh-oh's and the camera zooms in on Deku that is now with todoroki as they "slow dance". Deku grabs the mic and sings in between the oh-oh-oh's.

The class joins the oh-oh-oh's. And gush about how cute tododeku is.

"This is me
And I know that I deserve your love
(Oh-oh-oh-oh) There's nothing I'm not worthy of
(Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh)"

The music slows down and the class returns to their original spots. The lights dim and zoom in on deku as he sings the next lines.

"When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out
This is brave, this is bruised
This is who I'm meant to be, this is me"

The class dances in their spots as the lights brighten up again. Deku looks straight to All Might and Inko that are in the crowd as he sings with his class.

Inko in the audience tched but was either ignored or no one heard her.

"Look out 'cause here I come (look out 'cause here I come)
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum (marching on, marching, marching on)"

Todoroki joins Deku in the front and wraps his arms around him as he sways them. Shoto whispers the lyrics as Deku holds the high notes.

Todoroki that's in the theater also does that but holding his hand instead.

The class over laps each other as they finish the song.

"I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me
When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out
Gonna drown 'em out
Oh
This is me"

The lights shut off and the stage is pitch black. The audience is cheering and yelling.

The End~

They all cheer and some *cough* Jirou *cough* begs deku to sing sometime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sry I haven't updated a lot. :)