Ch.9 Safe and Sound

Ch.9 Safe And Sound
Song— Safe And Sound By Taylor Swift
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the 5 minutes...

"Okay.. I'm warning you if you are trigger by abuse, blood, fire, or anything in that sorta way please leave with the kids." Said violet. Rei and the kids leave.

Loading...
Loading......

Safe and Sound

"Ohh sounds safe." Says momo.

The screen changes to Todorokis "training". He is set on fire, bruised, kicked, punched, and is exhausted from quirk over use.

"Never mind" Mnay people are horrified. The todoroki family look away and are ashamed they didn't help him. Endeavor looks normal but has a twinkle in his eye that says he is proud of it.

The screen now shows a  beaten and bruised todoroki walk into his dorm.

A knock is heard. "Babes....Hunny...Love... I'm coming in." The door opens reveling Deku wearing a All Might shirt with gray sweatpants. Deku looks around and lands on a bump under a blanket on the futon. He lifts the blanket reveling a burn todoroki with one of dekus all might hoodies. Deku gasp and asks many questions. "Oh my... Hunny are you okay.. do you need something..Hold on" Deku runs somewhere and comes back holding a first aid kit and pulls off the hoodie Shoto is wearing and starts him is treatment.

Gasps are heard through out the theater. "It's a lot worse underneath the shirt..." whispers a traumatized Mina.

Deku finished applying the burn cream and bandages and pulls the All Might hoodie back over his head. Deku then lays down on the futon with new sheets and calls Shoto over. "Come over here sho." Whispers deku. Shoto goes over to deku from the desk chair he was in and lays in his lap.

Deku starts to hum and stroke his hair.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light"

The screen shows todoroki with burns and bruises in the dark with shadows over him but then Deku appears and blocks him from the shadows.

"I remember you said"

The screen flickers to Todoroki sobbing in Dekus bed and clinging to him saying "don't leave me here alone"

"But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight"

The screen switches again to Deku singing to Todoroki and todoroki starts to fall asleep.

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

Todoroki started to closes his eyes with his arms around dekus waist and with Deku massaging his head and runing his fingers through his hair.

Todoroki grips dekus hand and deku gives him a reassuring squeeze.

"Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on"

It shows Endeavor "training" shoto.

"Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone"

Shoto starts to mumble to the song with Deku.

In the theater deku is quietly humming and Shoto is mumbling along with his on screen self. Jiro is proud of her classmates and is thinking of a band name. Aizawa is furious at endeavor but isn't showing it on the outside. All Might is very disappointed. Dabi is not looking at the screen. Inko isn't ether but looks like she's plotting something.

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound
Just close your eyes, you'll be alright
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

Deku finishes the song with todoroki asleep in his lap.

"Goodnight Love. ❤️" says Deku as he kisses todoroki forehead and goes to sleep as well.

~The End~

"That was cute." Squeals Mina.

Aizawa, All Might and Nezu took endeavor to the other room to "talk".

Deku was hugging Todoroki because he had a flashback.

Fuyumi and Natsuo were watching this and were glad that Shoto had someone to keep him safe.

Dabi was sad but the villians didn't know why.

Inko was still plotting for something.

Katsuki was making sure deku was okay from afar.

and everyone else were talking amongst each other and waiting for the next movie thing to play.

"Welllll..... we are going to start once everyone is back." Says violet in an enthusiastic tone but her facial expression says other wise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Authors Note}
Hi y'all 🤠 Thank You sooooo Much for rewarding this and pressing that star button (btw I don't know what is does but I like it) Ummm.. Yea that's all Stay same and Happy Thanksgiving!! If you don't celebrate thanksgiving then have a nice week. again thank you ❤️ and STAY SAFE!

Love your family, friends, and YOURSELF. This worl is dark as hell but to have darkness you need light so find the light. 😊

Wow I'm feeling inspirational today 😂

ffs i neeed friends ughhh

I have a qUesTiON what is this sign —-> ~~ for? I don't know if its for punctuation or sumthin. But i like it and would like to know what it is called so pls tell me if u know.

Anyway Peace ✌️ Out losers and don't be a bully 😝😎😙