#48: Mark of Possession

"I know you want it, Chuuya."

"Shut up. Get away from me."

"Stop denying it, you know you want to."

Chuuya, now against the wall, is pressed close to the taller man. The smell of crimson ichor emanating around him like a cloud is so hard for him to resist.

He swallows air and hesitantly meets Dazai's gaze. He looks down at him with a smirk, but not in an obnoxious way like he normally did. Instead of pissing Chuuya off, the smirk makes his chest flutter.

"I know that look in your eyes, Chuuya."

Dazai's voice is soft.

"The smell is intoxicating, yeah?"

Chuuya bares his fangs in annoyance.

"Stop it. I'm not drinking your lowly blood, Dazai. And it's not like I need to to survive."

Dazai boxes Chuuya in with an arm, and gently pulls at his bandages, letting them unfurl and expose his neck.

Chuuya can barely look at it without imagining how delicious it must be.

"You can't resist, it is futile. Go on, suck my blood. I know you want to."

Chuuya glares at the man. "There is nothing to resist. I'm not drinking your blood. You're disgusting."

The brunette cradles the side of Chuuya's face so gently, the redhead feels like he may melt.

"It's okay. You can have all of my blood."

He leans forward until his clavicle is right in front of Chuuya's eyes, as if taunting him.

"Fuck you."

Chuuya says as he sinks his teeth into Dazai's skin.

Dazai chuckles and then sighs.

"I'll give you all of it, Chuuya."

~

Dazai had a very pleasant night's sleep. The best he had in ages.

He cannot get the feeling of Chuuya drinking his blood out of his head. He thought it would have been a painful sensation, but it was anything but.

The brunette looks into the mirror to fix his bedhead, when he notices a skin abnormality peeking through his shirt that was not there before.

He pulls back his sleep shirt collar and sees a red mark where Chuuya bit him.

But not the scar of his fangs.

It was a maroon blot in the shape of a hat, that brought a smile across Dazai's lips.

He knew exactly what this mark was.

"Ne Chuuya?"

He calls through his phone.

"What do you want?"

"I need to see you. I have something important to tell you."

"Ugh, can't you just tell me now?"

"No. You have to see it to understand."

"Aaaagh, fine! I'll meet you in an hour. You're such an asshole."

And the vampire hangs up.

~

"Now, what is it that you want that you insisted on seeing me for?"

Chuuya seethes; he crosses his arms and taps his foot on the floor impatiently. He feels his heart convulse as he watches a smirk tug at Dazai's lips.