Thirtieth

Thirtieth

I marched inside Joong's office without even knocking. I am still pissed at the fact that I have to spend five long tiring hours yesterday on that presentation just to let him freely flirt around. My annoyance is already dripping the moment I woke up and this day started!!

Does Engineer Ben let Earth do those stuffs for him just so he can freely roam around and enjoy life? No!! It's just this responsible Engineer Devil here!! What a nice boss I will never wish to have in the future!!

"Should I remind you to knock first before entering my office, intern? Where's your manners?" He asked while his eyes are still on his laptop that made me freely make a face without him noticing it.

I didn't answer and just confidently walk straight to the couch while having my arms crossed like I'm the boss here. He then stood up from sitting on his swivel chair while holding his laptop, making his way to approach me.

What now? Don't tell me I'll do another one today?!

"I checked the slides you made, you got some typographical errors" he complained as he sat beside me, showing me his laptop which I refuse to stare at. I gave my eyes on him as I stare in pure disbelief.

Hah!! The nerve!! I can't stop myself from reacting with his words.

"It's not my fault, Engineer. Who told you to let me do your own important presentation just because you got some not so important things to do outside?" I sarcastically asked that made him eye me while putting the laptop on the glass table.

He didn't even thank me for doing it and now, he's already complaining!!

"What?" He asked sounding so confused as he sat properly, his hands slightly on his waist while eyeing me with a furrowed brows. He looks so done with just hearing the words I said earlier.

I sighed, being done here too as I tightened my crossed arms, completely facing him with a straight face.

"Engineer Winphakun, I spend five hours to finish that very very long presentation while you're out there dating girls one after another. Now you got the nerve to blame me for that typographical errors when firstly, it should be you who's finishing it?" I asked.

Yes, I am this brave and annoyed to yell at my boss which will give me my grade for evaluation. I won't be surprised if he gives me a failing mark.

He brushed his face as if he's trying to calm his self.

"First, I am your boss and you're my assistant so it's in the scope and limitations of your job to finish some important matters for me. Second, I'm not blaming you. I'm just pointing it out so next time, you'll be careful. You can't keep on doing mistakes here" he calmly explained making a point.

Well.. he got a point there hehe. But no!! I'm not accepting that. I remained seated with my arms still crossed.

And what did I heard from him yesterday? His works are now done so he can treat that whomever is she for dinner? Wow!!

"And why do you seem so mad about me dating girls?" His expressions are now shifted. He smirked after adding that question as he lean forward ".. are you jealous?" Before finishing it with that.

I laughed hard, sarcastic one while still staring at him just so he will know how funny his words are for me.

"Why would I?" I sarcastically asked him back.