Twelvth

Twelvth

I woke up the next day with only me in the bed. As if on cue, memories from the last night flowed at the back of my mind.

"If you still can't get it, I am falling in love with you, Nine.."

I removed my eyes from looking at him, I can't find words to answer this time. There are a lot of emotions inside me but one is overpowering all.

The feeling of sadness is strangely strong. I don't understand why. Or maybe I know? But why sadness instead of satisfaction?

"But you don't have to give me an answer yet.. Trust isn't gain forcely" after saying that, I feel him reaching for my head to tap it lightly as he chuckle a bit. Like a good music, it made a smile to hint on my lips.

"Since when?"

"FASTHOURS"

"How come I didn't recognize him?" I stressfully pulled my hair.

So this is what he is saying that our first meeting was neither inside the bus nor the university?! I met him the moment I entered this city and I didn't even remember it given the fact that on that particular day, I already admired his beauty?!

"Am I that forgetful?" I asked myself as I stood up and enter his bathroom. There I saw a spare toothbrush with my name sticked in it which I quickly use.

I was in the middle of cleaning my teeth when I realized something.

He met me even before he cut ties with Fluke. He told me he fall for me from the first time that we've met.

"See? He might be lying!! Why are you stressing yourself" I scolded my reflection in the mirror.

He's still dating Fluke at that time, so he's telling me he fall out just because of seeing a random stranger?! What a fic!!

I went downstairs the moment I finished cleaning myself. It's still early, 7 am and I'm hearing noises from the kitchen. Is his mother home now?

"Can't you just go here to teach me for real? Why are you so lazy? We're literally just a house away from each other!!" It was Joong exclaiming on the one whom he is talking through videocall, which I think is Krist.

"I just woke up and note that it's you who woke me up!! Just order something and plate it nicely. Nine eats a lot whether you cook for him or not!!"

I smirked from what I heard as I lean at the doorframe of the kitchen, staring at Joong who's back is facing me. So he's planning to cook for me?

"Then how can you call it special? You're somehow dumb in that part" Joong continued to nag.

"It's still special!! Special delivery HAHAHAHAHA" Krist's teasing made me chuckle too and now, I got Joong looking at me like I'm some ghost.

He immediately drop down the call as he stare at me with his defensive expression. I raised a brow at him while still on my smirk.

"Don't stare at me like that, I'm annoyed" he pouted as he lazily walk towards me to wrap his arms on my waist as if it can do something to ease his annoyance. I didn't expect him to do that, I thought he'll walk out because he's annoyed right?