Sixteenth

Sixteenth

Our night wasn't spent there. I have him dropping me at the bus stop as we immediately went home after a few hours of acting like a married couple.

Shit, we don't even have a label.

Nevertheless, I promised him to immediately move out of Fluke's house to transfer into his condo. It's so immediate that I'm going to do it today, after our class.

I just don't know if Fluke will allow me since the reason I transferred here is to be with them and now, I'm moving out with just months of staying. I haven't talked to him yet, both Cooheart and Fluke were already sleeping when I arrived.

Will it be okay to Fluke? I don't want to raise another fight just because of this thing.

"Here arrived the talk of the university" Gun announced the moment they saw Joong and I arrived together. I happened to bump at him on the entrance of the cafeteria after I passed my papers in my Research Professor.

"What's with the term?" I asked as I sat on the same table that we occupied eversince all of us met. Seriously, it's the same table we occupied for the past months!!

"Oh come on!! Are yoy even checking your social media accounts? Don't tell me you haven't seen this one?" he asked stressfully. I look at everyone who looks teasingly at me, especially Off who got his shipping face, before I accepted Gun's phone.

It's a picture from yesterday. I'm having my face burried in Joong's shoulders while he's smiling wide. The second picture, it's the both of us looking at each other while having our arms in each other's waist.

And who took it?!

"That's a nice shot. Enhance it for me, I'll post in on my IG" Joong tapped Gun's arm.

"What a brag? You're putting your innocent boy in trouble, don't you know? Look at the comment section first. Damn, your post yesterday was a blast too. It only supported that" Krist stated, probably talking about the mirror shot photo.

I didn't focused on that, I scrolled in the comment section of the stolen shot to see the comments.

There are a lot of stolen pictures of me ang Joong. There's us about to ride in his car. Him carrying me when I got injured. Me putting bracelet at his wrist. Him staring at me while I laughed with Gun. Him smirking at me. There's really different angles!!

But what caught my attention is that a lot of comments are mentioning Fluke's facebook account in it.

:Oh!! He's the small guy sitting in Joong's lap in his recent IG post?! They're hot!! I wonder what they do in that dark room hihi.

:They got the same shirt as his recent IG post. He's really fast. I'm jealous. I want a night with Joong too.

:Now we know why he broke up with you @Fluke Natouch

:Girl @Fluke Natouch , he's really eye-ing for someone. Now we know who to target hihi.

:He got a new cute guy. This one is cuter than @Fluke Natouch

:Seriously? Both @Fluke Natouch and that guy almost have the similar features.

:What's his name?

:Found his IG Account!!🧐 Pm me.