Thirty-Fourth

Thirty-Fourth

"YOU'LL LOSE EVERYTHING WINPHAKUN!! YOUR CREDIBILITY!! YOUR WORK!! YOUR LICENSE!! AND YOUR WHOLE LIFE!! YOUR POWER IS NOTHING COMPARED TO MINE!!"

Joong will be jailed.

I'm out of my mind as we both walk to remove ourselves in that place. Joong is hugging on my shoulders very tight, escorting and hiding me from everyone's stares. Meanwhile, I'm here. Still shaking, as all those things earlier kept on bugging me. All the caresses, all the kisses, all the touches can still be felt on my skin even if I am now under Joong's care.

I feel dirty. So dirty that I can only cry while trying to rub the invisible dirt I can feel on my neck.

I don't know how we manage to reach his car but when I thought we'll leave already, Joong made me sit on the backseat and he immediately sat beside me.

There, I feel him quickly embracing my whole body. That's when I sob so hard again in his chest, feeling way safer even more.

"Shhhhh.. I'm here now. He can't go near you, he can never do that again" he whispered as he try to fix my ripped shirt. His hands are shaking as he do that. He even looks careful as he fix it, avoiding to touch me more in those parts that feels so sensitive.

"I'm so scared.." I sobbed, shaking my head as I reported that. He gently cup my face using his free hand that made me look straight into his eyes while still crying. His eyes which are full of unknowned emotions right now.

"Listen. I'll make him pay... I promise that, okay? Believe me.. he'll pay a-and.. fuck!! Just leave everything to me, okay? You don't have to worry about that, let me do the rest. Do you trust me?" He can't stop hisself from cursing as he ask me those questions. Joong still looks so lost as he assured me.

He'll make him pay. Joong will revenge for me. Joong will provide justice. I like that but..

Mr. Finkler's last words for Joong haunted me again.

Or maybe we can just let it pass so Mr. Finkler would spare Joong and his career? Maybe if we won't maximize his anger, he will think of just leaving Joong alone, right? That way, things will be settled.

"N-no, you shouldn't.." I whispered that to Joong while shaking my head in disagreement. His brows quickly furrowed. "..he'll put you to jail and.. you'll lose everything. I don't want that to happen" I added, still shaking my head as my tears roll down.

I will be forever hunted about dragging Joong's life together with mine.

Joong just shake his head in disagreement befoee he pulled me even more closer to him that made me completely depend my head on his chest. He's tapping my head gently, as if it's all that he can think of to make me feel comfortable and secured.

"I'm sorry Nine, I should have just leave that place the moment he showed interest in you. M-my wants to close the deal leads you to this, I'm sorry.." he spitted with full regrets instead of continuing to answer my words.

I am still tearing up as I listened to his apologies that only bring back my disgust to that old man who nearly raped me.

And I feel a bit disgusted about myself too. Being so weak that can't even fight for his own safety and rights.

I hugged in Joong's waist as I started to make my cries loud again, remembering how a lot of things happened in just a short span of time.