EP 16: University Moon

TOSSRA 16

[Sarawut]

I stood at the corner of the one of the crevices from the vast space of the gymnasium. In front was a stage decorated with beautiful ribbons and bright flowers. There were lights to decorate and illuminate the people above the stage. (The competition will be held at night) On the stage, there are beautiful girls and handsome men from each of the Faculties standing, showing off their beautiful and handsome smiles.

Damn it

I wasn't thinking of actually coming to see people walking around and showing off their outfits.

Then I tried to look at the beautiful women of each faculty and tried to support the juniors but my eyesight is not focused. What is happening with my eyesight? It always turns to the tall person who likes me on the stage.

After we went to the mall together, Gun and I met a few times, but not often because Pui Fai called him to practice seriously, and Gun was very dedicated. I just realized that he was someone who was doing something like that. He just calls to tell me that it won't hurt me if he won't contact me during this period because he will practice seriously.

"Brother-in-law's lovely Bar. Gun-in-law is standing out in the corner, I don't know why."

Today, they call Gun Nong-in-law now. I don't know why but if you had to guess, it would be because of rice, fish, and food that Gun is diligent to bring every day. Recently, we have been working on the whole project the work of the whole faculty both cheering and sporting events brought together to the point that I will pass out because of not having time to eat. Gun asked me some time when we called each other. So he bought frozen food, sandwich, or milk and he just brings food every day and just being generous to my friends.

I really want to know how rich his family is.

"That's it. If you want to see him, come and have a look." Pond put his hand on my shoulder and nodded to the stage.

"I just came to help Vee and Yihwa work." I replied.

"It shows that he didn't come to see Dr. Gun." Neua said and looked at me.

"I... well, I really just came to help my friend." I replied.

"Your action is not smooth, go and study again." A loud voice came from behind me. Li and Tee walked together like a number ten. One round, and one is thin; what a perfect combination.

"Yes, as if his eyes can melt the Doctor." Tee said with a slow walk. But wait... as if my eyes will what? Wait, my eyes are not on fire.

"Why is it that Bar's eyes are shining? I heard that they often comes to School together while hold hands, not a little each day and Gun, God he became lame. I think that's the doctor's Faculty." Bin said while walking together with Li and Tee.

"I'm not at all." I jerked back like I used to, trying to focus on the stars on stage rather than the howls of my friends.

"You can't get anything Bar." Onoi said and walked right in front of me. Sass!

"It's nothing." I said and looked straight at him.

"Hey, you haven't hit..."

"Hit what?" I asked Pond, who did not finish his sentence.