EP 6: Please give back the Gear

TOSSARA 6

[Sarawut]

If this was one of the scenes where the character just recovered from an accident or died in a short period of time, I must say that I woke up in an unfamiliar room. My blurry eyes saw the clean white ceiling. The coolness of the air conditioner and the tranquility are the other things that I observed. Next, I would probably have to look at the bedside to see who was hitting my head.

It's empty...

How would I have someone? Yesterday, I was drunk and didn't experience any danger. But, if it is not my room, whose room is this? It's unfamiliar; I've been in my friends' room, even in Yihwaa or Pan's room. I stood up and held my head before shaking side to side for a while.

Cured and lost...

Who am I with yesterday? I tried to use my little brain to think about yesterday. Yesterday, the images appeared slowly with sound.

"I think we should go back." the doctor's voice rang in my head.

"Umm... wait a minute, call the Li boys to drag them. Can you take Bar?" Yihwaa's voice came from far away.

"Yes" the doctor's voice sounded again

"Are you okay?"

"I can do it."

"Okay... hello... the world... it's spinning." This sounds familiar to me

"Walk properly, P'Bar." It feels like someone whispered in my ear.

I shook my head again. I was wondering who brought me here. and if it's Gun...

"I think you won't last more than a week, you will be his. That's for sure."

"I think, tomorrow."

"I'm sure you'll be his by tonight."

BAAAAAMMM!!!

I opened the blanket to examine myself. All my clothes are still on me, only the shirt has been changed... wait... he changed me...

Then that shows that...

Gun changed it for me!!

And what did he do? Then I touched my arms and legs, I moved my butt back and forth, nothing's wrong. I let out a sigh of relief when I made sure I'm fine.