EP 10: Tossakan that belongs to Sarawut

TOSSARA 10

[Sarawut]

My life is busier than the new seniors for preparing the freshmen in the summer. Being a friend of P'Vak, I must go and help him for preparing. As a friend of our Faculty Moon, I also must see if I can help them and when I have them as my friends, nobody cared when I needed them.

Don't be dramatic.

I just want to share my sorrow, I give water to fish and plants that I love to get to know them.

[T/N: He just means that he gives help to his friends when they needed help. And that is how a loving friend he is.]

I sat sadly and rested my legs; I am waiting for the freshmen to practice swimming. Have I told you that I'm a swimmer? When I was in High School, I won the regionals. Then when I entered the University, I still swim. From freshman year, Second year, and it's great to be in this sport, I bond with the members well enough to be in the swimming club for three years. It was said by my friend that I am a caregiver and a swimming trainer for children. A cute one.

Today is the first day that I came to the pool to watch the freshmen practicing by themselves. Normally I let the second years come to practice but right now, it's close to the freshmen's sports day and they can't be playing around. My Faculty has won almost every category and received awards every year. I don't want to say that it was because of me, but it was.

"Oho... is this P'Bar?" The second year boy who won the freestyle award last year said. I greeted him back. He's with his friends (They are scary when they are all together) who is walking towards the reserved bench for the group.

"Yeah, why are you guys practicing late?" Now is five o'clock. Practicing for a few hours, I would have to quit.

"At five o'clock in the morning. The sun is still biting my ass." Ai'View next to me said.

"Lazy. You said that you dare to come today too. What time do you said to the others to come and didn't find us, I will fix it." What is an elder? Always threatening.

"Half past five, then what will you fix? I am a second year. I've been to different regionals as well." He and I became close because of the swimming club. When talking, his tone of voice doesn't have any threat.

"Isn't it too late? I sat and watched. The Science Faculty swam for ten laps already." I said and nodded at the Faculty side. It took them to practice since four o'clock in the morning. I haven't let them rest yet. What are they doing?

"Come on, we have so many potentials in our team. Here, we just told them to come today so they can see what it's like in the real competition. I'm sure Mark will win every competition this year." Mark is a freshman who is very talented and has a lot of swimming skills. This is what I heard from the club meeting. Today, I will come and see him swim.

"Yes, he swam like a master like you." View said and started gossiping! He talked about the kid named Mark.

"But this year, the Faculty of Medicine is hot. I asked my friends, they said a guy named Boom... or Beam is so strong." Ai'Fuse stood beside me and spoke, but wait... I am sitting.

"His name is Beam" I said, then looked at him and let him sit down and then he communicates with me, he knew what I mean so he agreed to sit down and smiled.