EP 24: People with boyfriends are cute and attractive

TOSSARA 24

[Sarawut]

I laughed and looked at the man in my school uniform in front of me. The rice dish didn't lessen one bit because he didn't even touched the spoon. Gun just sat there and stares at me like this whole morning. He's staring for several minutes since I said that I will go to Samed without him.

He sent me along to talk to Ai'Pond about bringing him. He's face gradually fell down. When listening to the details of the activities, nothing much to do; it's like a general admission but there's a lot of people in front of me.

"Hurry up and eat, aren't you going to be late for school?" I told him and moved the plate of fried rice in front of him. He folded his arms around his chest and turned his face away in the other direction.

Oho handsome... Do you think it's cute?

"Gun..."

"The seniors have to swim too." He turned around when I called him.

"Will you swim?"

"Well, we will go to the sea to swim." I replied.

"No, I'm far away from you. I'm going to die already. You have to take off your shirt for the people to look at you again. I won't permit it." He said

"Gun... I'm a man, and most of the Engineering Faculty is men. They were all my seniors and nongs." I replied.

"Who can I trust? Even P'Pond is still drooling when he sees you with me." He said and made a face.

While talking about that day, his face turned red; he's so irresistible. After that day, he kept going back and forth from his faculty to mine, but most of the time we stayed together. If there is no late night study with my friends he also stops by. He comes to my faculty to look for me, boasting his face for everyone to see until I didn't know where to put my face in shame.

Having said that; I have to give up myself up whenever he wants to do it. I'm afraid... the first time... it hurts... but I'm more than happy.

He's not rough; he's like saying he loves me...

Through actions

In the morning when I woke up to find him, my face was so hot that I almost burned. When he lowered his head and I smiled at him, the feeling of wanting to pet him. I'm embarrassed that he's just sulking; he blushes every time his face drops. I feel good every time I'm with him. Sometimes I'm afraid that I'm stuck with him until I can't handle being away from him.

If so, I'm sure.

"He's... I've always seen him when I swim," I replied as I thought about my friend's face as I looked at myself that day. Their faces are very red. I don't know if they're embarrassed by me or they will die because of the bodies in front of them. Even Yih Wah had a nosebleed.

They often see me when I take off my clothes to swim. I didn't see that there would be any fear. When they saw me and Gun, they were like that. It made me think it wasn't because of me but because of Gun.

This man is not a chicken menu.

If Nong Sida said he's bad, I confirm here that he's not bad... both in figure and in actions.