EP 23: When P'Bar's friends came, he's embarrassed

TOSSARA 23

[Tossakan]

I looked at the thin person with his eyes closed and lying on my arms. His beautiful light-colored eyelids were tightly closed. His face was white and calm and a little red. His mouth that used to be thin is now swollen from the force of kissing till morning.

Hmm... it was a very sweet morning ever.

I crossed my other arm against P'Bar's waist and moved over to the side, I looked at his beautiful face with full of love. I pressed a kiss on his forehead softly and moved to look at his face again.

I am very happy.

It's already 8 in the morning and it's not a problem for people who are tired of doing things like that. P'Bar didn't feel any of my touch at all. After we finished enjoying the happiness, he slowly fell asleep without me knowing so I cleaned up for him. But he just kept on moaning in his throat and moving back and forth until I had to go to the bathroom again.

I never thought of myself as a lustful person or obsessed with things like this, but this is P'Bar, a thin, pale body with a beautiful pair of eyes looking at me. Ah... a small waist that I don't dare to touch because I'm afraid of breaking him. His hoarse voice that calls my name almost made me go to heaven.

"Uh..." he moaned as I stroked his red cheek lightly. He turned his head away to avoid disturbing touches.

I don't know if he's closer than before.

His feet kicked the blanket off his body; his thin nightwear was lifted up, revealing his white belly. The shorts that he wore before going to bed went up until I could see his legs that were red and marked with red spots.

Hmmmm... P'Bar.

"Huh!" P'Bar snorted and brushed off my hand that was pulling his shirt to cover his belly.

"P'Bar... don't do this..." I whispered on his ear. P'Bar flipped over and lay on his back in annoyance.

"It's hot..." okay, I'll just turn up the air conditioner.

Doorbell~

The doorbell rang in front of the room along with the screaming that I can't quite understand. Its 2:23 in the afternoon... what kind of appointment does P'Bar have so late in the afternoon?

"P'Bar..." I bent down to call him. I gently shook his small shoulder; his light-colored eyelids blinked, then slowly opened his eyes to look up.

"Ah..." P'Bar closed his eyes again before opening his eyes again. P'Bar looked at me who was staring at him, and suddenly, his pale face turned red.

"What... what are you thinking, hmmm?" I said and stroked his red nose.

"... you..."

"What are you talking about... this morning, you were..." I said and smiled mockingly.

"Huh! Don't tease me." P'Bar buried his head against my bear chest and then mumbled in his throat. A small hand grabbed my waist and squeezed it hard until I'm feeling faint.

Doorbell~

The sound from the front door rang again. He nodded his head and looked at me confused. I shook my head back as well.

"Who's that?" P'Bar asked and pretended to get up but I pressed his small shoulder first.

"I'll get it. I don't think you can get up." I said and gave him a smile. The person who was lying on the bed looked red and pointed at me.