Prolouge

Hey fellow divas! It's Mac here writing in this dork's diary. I found it lying on top of her locker. Wow, like what kind of loser just leaves her personal info in front of public?

Okay, so you guys are going to be super enlightened by my absolutely fabulous and stylish life. All the juicy details about my enemy, Nikki Maxwell, my HAWT crush (plus future husband) Brandon Roberts, my dramatic adventures with my BFF Jessica Hunter, and of course, my annoying and bratty sister, Amanda. And there's like a bazillion pages all about that dork's sadistic and pathetic life.

You poor guys were so bored reading her junk and it must've been painful. Like really painful! Okay so let's get started with the basics. My name is MacKenzie Kay Hollister. I was born in Los Angeles, California. I'm the oldest of my siblings, Amanda, and my unborn baby brother who is in my mom's belly. My daddy is Marshall Hollister who owns super modern apartment buildings and companies while my mom, Sarah Hollister, is a real estate agent for the wealthy. I live near the other dork's house, Zeo. Or Zoa. Or Zendaya. Whatever her name is!

Brandon Roberts is my unbelievably cute crush who somehow got brainwashed and started hanging out with Nikki on a regular basis. Like WTF was going through his beautiful mind? He actually kissed that girl! Gross! But no worries, he will be mine and he'll be the on kicking that dork to the curb.

Jessica Hunter... Where do I start? She is my BFF since day one! She is like my twinny and such a good nail artist! But sometimes she gets on my nerves. She is always saying to move on from Brandon and date this guy, Patrick, who hates me but loves me. Like, is she stupid? Patrick is such an idiot and there is no way in heck that Maxwell is getting my man!