Wednesday, April 2nd

Ew! The stench of those filthy bugs that I was FORCED to do was still stuck in my beautiful long bleach blonde hair. And it wasn't even my fault. Like how could it be little ol' MacKenzie Hollister's fault? Here let me give you a little fill on the events that took place yesterday.

        When dork (yes that will be our little nickname for her) was walking through the hallways, I swear I must've saw stupidity at its peak. How in the sam HILL did that girl NOT notice on her "cute" new outfit that a disgusting stain of some sort of sandwich was there, showing its face to everyone? Oh my god, she is so dysfunctional in society. And I get so frustrated why Brandon, my love, would ever fall for this girl? Don't worry, fellow divas, he'll be mine. We just have to be patient.

        Okay then in gym, we were playing a game of dogdeball. I didn't stick around for the beginning of it since I had to finish curling my hair and applying my gym makeup. So once I come out, I'm so surprised to see that it was dork, Zendaya, and Cleo still there with some jocks still in the game. And Jessica was on the bleachers weeping since she was the first one out. So I took matters into my own hands and FAIRLY got Nikki out. 

        BUT... she decided to fake faint and everyone got pissed at me. Like what did I do? I was just playing the game. That's what dodgeball is all about, right? Well apparently, Coach Wilson and Mr. Winston didn't. That's why I had to clean up the girl's locker room. What torture!

        And that's not all. I saw Brandon and Nikki being all lovey dovey and staring into each others eyes. Eww! It almost made me barf. And I could see the steam coming out of my brain. Dork will not ever steal my man. 

        Anyway so I was spotting Brandon in bio today reading a book about psychology. He is SO smart! I bet he was filling his head up with factoids about the mind and love. Oh, if only I just twirl my fingers in his thick soft hazelnut hair...

        "Mrs. HOLLISTER! I believe I just started class. Go take a seat in your desk, please!" The bio teacher, Mrs. Kincaid, huffed. Well excuse me, lady. I was busy fantasizing what my kids with Brandon will be named.

        Of course, like a boss, I go back to my desk and open my notebook to the page filled with uninteresting things we won't need when we're adults. But I couldn't pay attention because dork and Brandon were chuckling and whispering and smiling and GRRRR!

        I couldn't take it anymore and flicked a piece of lined paper where I wrote LOSER! in bold letters. Of course I wasn't worried about her telling on me. She doesn't have the guts to do it anyway. Jessica and I giggled when the lined paper landed on one of her unappealing pig tails and she didn't even noticed!

Ha!

Okay, divas. I have to go since I have dance practice in five minutes. 

I'll write to you guys tomorrow where I don't have that many plans (yet!)

A/N These chapters will be short for now in the beginning. But as things start to spark even more between Nikki and Mackenzie, all the drama and turmoil will be available. 

MacKenzie: Yeah! Incredibly juicy and interesting. Remember to vote or I'll have daddy hunt you down and arrest you.

(Okay that won't happen but voting is much appreciated and so is commenting. Comment your heart away!)