Monday, April 7th

Holding hands, giggling, smiling.......I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT! Nikki is right next to me with MY bae and touching him and talking to him. I am this close to slapping that thot across the face.

"Omg! Brandon, how about I give you a nickname?"

"Sure."

"How about Brandy?"

"Perfect."

And they share their one millionth kiss while I'm obviously standing there, getting my stuff for Algebra.

BRANDY WAS MY NICKNAME FOR HIM. THAT DIRTY COPYING CLUMPNUGGET!

I guess I couldn't take it anymore because I walked right up to those two "love birds" and showed them what I was made of. And I had a very special way to do it.

"So Braaaandon, last night was amazing."

"What are you talking about?" I could see Nikki's smile disappear. Perfect.

"Oh, you don't remember? When you came over to my house and...we...you know...." I give him a seductive look to seal the deal.

"WHAT THE HELL IS SHE TALKING ABOUT, BRANDON ROBERTS?" Nikki is fuming. Wow, I wish I had some popcorn right now.

"I have no idea what she's talking about. I-"

"Save it. Only one day of dating someone I thought loved me and now, this happens?"

"No, wait. Nikki, she's lying. You should know better than to believe her."

"Shut up. Just shut up. I'm not really sure who to believe actually. Especially after that incident that happened Saturday."

"Nikki, I thought we were over that."

"Just stay away from me. I just need some time to think."

And with that, she stomped away in rage. I feel myself smirking until I get a hard nudge from Brandy Boo.

"You just never give up, do you? When are you going to learn, MacKenzie? All these things that you do to try  make me like you instead makes me hate you even more. I don't know what's going on in that dirty mind of yours but let me tell you one thing, you are not going to separate Nikki and I until the day she takes her last breath!" He runs after her, leaving me standing there in shock.

Heartbreak is quickly replaced by anger. Raw, simple anger.

Maybe in order for Brandon to love me, Nikki needs to take her last breath.

I would do anything to make sure she stays out of the picture.

Ermagerd, things turned evil fast. I feel like this book should be a story about an insane 14 year old who would do absolutely anything for love. MWAHAHAHAHA! :)