Friday, April 4th

I swear that biology teacher Mrs. Kincaid is out there to get me! And it seems she's on the dork's side. Well, FINE! If she feels sympathy for that pathetic teenager, then I don't blame her. I do myself...NOT! I really hate her so much.

        Oh I haven't told you about why I hate her so much. Okay, I will tell you then.

REWIND TO SEPTEMBER 

        Turns out that from all the latest gossip, there was some new kid coming to school. And she was going to be my locker neighbor. I was super excited that maybe someone with exquisite fashion taste would replace Jessica as my BFF (she's so plastic and boring. And white! I need someone exotic) and that new girl would. But once I saw this skinny tan girl walking in garbage clothing, I wanted to strangle her. Why? Because when she was walking past Brandon (my boo since the second grade) and he stopped dead in his tracks to look at her. And I don't mean just plain old looking. I mean REALLY staring at her. I don't understand why since there wasn't really anything to glare at. The dork's skinny as a bean pole!

BACK TO ME

        So now you know why I hate the dork so much. Not that she's skinny or anything (I really want to lose three pounds) but that she is totally stealing Brandon's attention from me. And that stupid Instagram post is eating me up alive on the inside. Why didn't HE invite ME over to his house and shoot some selfies or something else....? 

        But don't worry I have a plan. A really nice and clever plan. Oh and I can't wait to fill you in on all the exciting hoopla that's going on tomorrow. My daddy is sending me to Aunt Clarissa's beach house in the Hamptons for the weekend. Hopefully by Monday, I'll get a really nice tan!

Toodles xx

^^^ My new signature!