Chapter 7 In Command

OZPIN POV

Ozpin:"Glynda go with other teams along with team JNPR take Port and (y/n) with you".

Perhaps with this we will gain more intel regarding her move though I doubt this criminal is the head of this commotion rather a puppet or a distraction.

Glynda:"On it".

(Y/N) POV

Team JNPR heading out for mission huh? I wonder how the girls are doing shouldn't be worse than me, getting nightmare like a little kid in the afternoon if Raven were to see me like this she would've scold and kick me around, isn't that Glynda?what she's up to?

Glynda:"(y/n) we will go help Dr. Oobleck and team RWBY,White fang and grimms has breach a city get your gear ready we move with team CFVY and a team from Atlas".

(Y/N):"I'll move first it'll be quicker if I ride Bia"

Glynda:"Wait (y/n)!!".We better move quick can't leave him alone.

RUBY POV

Ruby:"There's so many of them we can't hold them forever".

Yang:"It's our job,hey have anyone seen Torchwick?".

Weiss:"We should focus on the grimms first there are citizens to escort leave him be for awhile".

Blake:"Ruby already called Jaune,Ozpin must have send back up by now".

(Y/N) POV

Grimms...everywhere it reminds me of my dream the sight of grimm fill the city running around scaring people destroying buildings causing terror but this time they came in variety not just beowolfs.

Ruby:"Hey isn't that (y/n) up there?  (Y/N)!!! OVER HERE GIVE US A HAND HAND!!!"

Ruby ahh what I'm thinking endanger everyone with my problems, should keep it to myself whatever happens everyone else come first before me.Flying down from my spot I noticed a bullhead has arrived behind me in them there are team CFVY.

Coco:"Sir Ms.Goodwitch told us to follow your order once we met you".

(Y/N):"Adel bring your team down there clear the bigger grimms first then escort the people to safety and if you don't mind I'm gonna need Alistair to assist me".

He jump from the bullhead and landed on nearby building while his team flew towards the battlefield I scout around the city to get a better look and create a plan after awhile the rest of the bullheads finally come our way to assist us.

(y/n):"Alistair use your semblance and tell them to land only near the people and other students".

Fox:"But sir there are more grimms around the city"

(y/n):"Trust me I may be the same age as you but Ozpin chose those whom he trust base on their abilities and not just look if you don't trust me trust his decision".

He nodded and use his semblance at first everyone in the bullheads hesitate but relented and went with my plan everything seems to go according to my plan atlesian knight has done their job rounding the citizens and other teachers has reached students but I saw a particular team is acting rather strange with its leader looks so similar with the girl from the tower it's time for me to get into action,so I land next to team CFVY.

(y/n):"Scarlatina this is going to sound weird but I need you to tail this team its leader to be precise".

Velvet:"Why is that? Shouldn't we focus on evacuation? The grimm is increasing in number too".

(y/n):"It's my job to worry not yours if you really care about the lives that we're saving do as I say we got no time".She paused for a second but Coco convinced her to obey my order."Capture their picture too".I went to the middle of the city to prepare for blocking the grimms.

(y/n):"Alright sweetheart don't let me down".I pierced Bia on the road surface and small hurricane starts to build up surrounding the city with the size just enough to contain every human and faunus in it.

Yatsuhashi:"What in the world is this?".Air is dancing around the city with the sharpness beyond belief destroying every grimms that come into contact.

GLYNDA POV

Glynda:"Children get into your bullhead Torchwick has been arrested we must use the time Professor Nile has bought for us".

Everyone is getting ready to leave,but (y/n) is nowhere to be found I was about to use my semblance to find him and Port came into the bullhead along with Oobleck and a dog.

Port:"Hoho!!,so this is his capability Ozpin must have took his time to find this gem in the world filled with dirt"

Glynda:"Have you seen him?".

Port:"As a matter of fact yes! He told us to go first saying that he'll have his weapon as his ride".

I signalled the pilot to leave the city we leave through the middle hole of the hurricane (y/n) made and speed towards Beacon after a distance from the city I received a call from him to meet up with everyone in the room.

(Y/N) POV

(y/n):"Velvet hold on tight this is not going to be a smooth flight ready?".

Velvet:"I-I guess? Haaaaahhhh!!!!!!!".

Bunny girls really are cute aren't they?

*Time Skip*

Ironwood:"Ah! (y/n) it's good to see you and Glynda come back in one piece I take our approach with the problems was sort out with no main casualties a splendid achievement I dare say".

(y/n):"That and our invader,I had Ms. Scarlatina to capture her well, not literally".

Glynda:"When? Were they at the city with Torchwick?".

Ironwood:"(y/n) are you serious about this?".

(y/n):"I'm positive".

Glynda:"Why are you sending student to do our work?its dangerous not to mention act on your own without our agreement this is unacceptable".

Ozpin:"(y/n),have you considered the danger that can befall my students? they may be training to become a hunstman and huntress but I hope you are aware that they are not one...yet".

Ironwood:"Ozpin they needed experience luck like this won't roll on our lap that often we should be grateful instead of grousing on him".

(y/n):"I know you're worried but believe me,I act base on experience you know how I value lives especially when it comes to younglings but if you still disagree with my way I'll change so we can move on the same line".Ozpin exchange looks with Glynda and Ironwood and they slightly nodded to each other.

Ozpin:"First, let us affirm with the outcome you gain from Ms.Scarlatina the photos of students from Atlas correct?".

Ironwood:"My students? Are you telling me my students betrayed Atlas?!".

(y/n):"No General, I ever feart we are not talking about your students in general have you seen them as your students before?". Ironwood looks at the pictures on the table he said they are his students though he never really approach them but he was stopped by Glynda when she saw a picture of the leader of the team.

Glynda:"She's the one from that night Ozpin but the other two...do you think Qrow might know them?".

Ozpin:"That we have to wait he haven't come in contact lately".

Ironwood:"*sigh* That's it I'll send my men we arrest them right this instance".

(y/n):"Actually,we should figure out what she did in the tower from the ballroom dance who knows what she had done to the tower? I'm afraid it might be related with the upcoming Vytal festival".

Ozpin:"Well, what say you General?if you agree with him we keep them under our watch closely". Ironwood stopped and think about it carefully at first he look disturbed by this decision but suddenly change and agree with a grin on his face.

(y/n):"Good I'll gather more information from our particular team of choice if Torchwick really related to our suspects than we might be able to repel their plan before any regret".With that I leave the room and head towards team RWBY at auditorium.