Chapter 8 Choices

(Y/N) POV

(y/n):"Sup? How's everyone doing?"

Yang:"Oh! Didn't see you there".

Blake:"Professor Nile,do you...need anything from us?".

(y/n):"Relax,I just came to hang out and have a little chat with you girls..
About the breach".

Weiss:"I believe our competent leader has inform headmaster Ozpin and General Ironwood with the best details one could give with no adds of course".

Ruby:"Yup,heh, nothing to be dubious about the details that we gain".

(y/n):"We? let's continue this in your room okay?We don't want our competent leader to give more accidental add when telling a story".I give a little smile to Ruby making her realize the mistakes.

Everyone gives Ruby a glare before heading for their room I keep myself alert the entire time we walk to avoid from meeting our suspect,so we can have a peaceful talk without unwelcome ears.After entering the room Yang immediately speaks her mind.

Yang:"Look Ruby just had confused the time we got the location of the base it's nothing to be meddle with".

(y/n):"Did you really believe we would take that story as truth with the way Ruby told us? Don't have to be secretive,we are your teacher it's our job to look after you kids it's only befitting for us to be able to read all students movement".

Yang:"That came from someone of Ruby's age how old are you exactly?".

Blake":Yang...sir we believe in you,all of you but there are things I don't think your race can understand".

Weiss look a little bit shock at Blake statement this makes her angry and she starts to argue with Blake.

Weiss:"I thought we're over this thing already,how can you speak like that with us infront of you".

(y/n):"Then perhaps you'll believe someone of your blood miss Belladonna". Everyone was confused after I told Blake but get over it when I told them of my inheritance."I'm not fully a faunus my eyes do have the traits but only them everything else are human".

Weiss:"You're a faunus? But the receptionist from Schnee Company never mentioned that".

Ruby:"Uuhhh,Weiss? What are you talking about?".

Weiss:"I-Its nothing,so about this trusting issue".

Blake:"Weiss I don't mean that I don't trust you but with authority figure like Ozpin I just can't trust him not doing anything behind my back,our back even including someone who's has a little trait of my kind who knows how long he have been working with him".

(y/n):"I myself am not in a good side with him the only reason I'm here because of a little agreement between us".

Ruby:"Blake,I know it's hard for you but I believe him you don't have to trust him but you can trust me right?".

(y/n):"I know! How about...you fight me and I tell you anything that you want to know if I lose but if I win we'll spend time together to get to know each other better then,you can decide whether to trust me or not".

Weiss:"Sounds promising that is if you're not fighting with only her,WE are going to fight you Professor with what happened to Yang I'm not taking any chances".

Everyone looks at Blake for her agreement and she agreed she also insist me to not use Bia because the deal is still too one sided, she's not wrong I still get a lot in this deal whether I'm going to lose or win.

(y/n):"That's good you can decide the date try to get some advantages over me during the time I'm not going down that easy".

Weiss:"Noted"

Yang:"There we have it,we still have some time before night approach us care to have a friendly chat with us?".

Ruby:"Yeah all those works for adults must be exhausting you can use some time with people around your age to release stress".

(y/n):"No kidding,your uncle hasn't come into contact for quite the time,but he's not Raven so can't say much about that".Yang starts to look at me with full interest.

Yang:".......You knew my mother?"

(y/n):"Your mother?! Wow, she's married....I...never heard of this before".

Ruby:"You knew Raven?"

(y/n):"Well-"

Suddenly Glynda call me back to the room using scroll I head back for the room with a shambles mind regarding Raven had a daughter which is unheard for me,it feels as if I've been left behind,Raven has moved on with life but I'm still here gripped by my past.

RUBY POV

Weiss:"Mmm,it still feels weird calling someone of our age Professor don't you think so?".

Ruby:"Yang? Are you...okay?".

Yang:"Huh? Oh! Y-yeah nothing wrong sis just gonna need some airs".I walk out from the room leaving my team behind.

Blake:"I don't think fighting him will be any use for us anymore".

Weiss:"What?! No! We have went through so much together just what makes you so disheartened by seeing Yang leaves?".

Ruby:"She's...well...uuhhh".

Blake:"She's been looking for her mother ever since she was a child even if we can beat (y/n) Yang won't just stay down and do nothing with the opportunity infront of her".

Weiss:"Yang won't do such a thing have a faith in her".

Blake:"Can you guarantee that she really won't?".

Weiss:"I..."

Ruby:"Let's get some rest we still have days ahead of us".

We all change into our pyjamas and get onto our bed but Yang is nowhere to be seen I want to look for her but hesitated and just close my eyes with hope she will be back before tomorrow.

(Y/N) POV

Glynda:"(y/n) we need you to welcome someone important during the Vytal festival".

(y/n):"Oh!,so we will still hold the festival this person who's it?"

Ozpin:"She's a specialist if you like of a famous dust company with white hair as their main heritage throughout their family a sister and I quote for someone in 'our particular team's"

(y/n):"....Noooo,not her I never had a good history with her what if she found out who I am".

Ozpin:"I believe you can handle that just fine I already inform General about this matter and I suggest you prepare yourself for...any unexpected occurrence".

(y/n):"You know sometimes I just want to do highschool kid's cheap tricks on you".

Ozpin:"So I've noticed"

(y/n):"Did you just quote that from that time we met Ruby?".

Ozpin:"Run along Professor Nile".