Chapter 2 Emerald Fairy tale

Ruby POV

Ruby:"I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees,ok?".*Sheesh what's wrong with Yang?*.

Ruby's eyes starts to wander around the airship and it makes Yang to become curious as to what cause her sister to look around when she is suppose to not know anyone on the ship

Yang:"Hey, who're you looking for? Did you get your eyes on anyone? A boy perhaps?".Yang gives her smirk face towards me.

Ruby:"What?,no,well yes but urgh. I'm just looking for the kid that I met at that night,the same time the headmaster ask me if I want to get into beacon".

Yang:"Ooohhh,so you do have your eyes on someone".

Ruby:"Uuhh,I got jump ahead two years,and I knew there's someone else who get the same treatment from Ozpin,of course I want to find him"."I don't want anyone to think that I'm special".I felt a little sad that he's not here.

Yang:"But you are special".

Yang said with a concern look on her face. A hologram of the huntress from before emerge and she began to introduce herself as Glynda Goodwitch,We came out from the airship after it reach land but not before she clean her boots that get dirty thanks to vomit-boy.

(Y/N) POV

*This Take Place After The Initiation*

.......only silence fills the room without a single sound came from anyone among us except for the ticking of the giant clock tower.

(y/n):"I don't think you accepting me as a student would benefit any of us,well,except for a certain general".I need to at least break the ice this silence won't do us any good.

Ozpin:"Calm down, that act from last night was just a cover so no one will be suspicious of you (y/n)"."But you being here,in Vale, would require our attention"

(y/n):"Just wandering Ozpin,you yourself knew what your children will have to face,and with the recent incident with 'her',I believe you will need more hands to handle this school".

Glynda suddenly give me a cold stares before starts to question my intention.

Glynda:"And how exactly are we supposed to believe in you,when you came to Vale unannounced".*sigh*"Even with you knowing about 'her' that won't change anything,rather,all the more reason we should be wary of you".

Ozpin:"(y/n)..... how's 'she' doing?".

Ozpin cut off the conversation with a question about a certain huntress.

(y/n):"Shouldn't you be asking her brother? It's been decades since our last contact,and my information gathering capability is not as good as the drunkard".

Ozpin:"Just as you said I am in need of more hands,but I can't welcome a hand that belongs to someone who haven't pick a side even after this person had walk a long life"....."I knew you gained her trust but is it the same trust like the siblings one,or,is it another way round".

(y/n):"I know Ozpin,but between her and you she holds no secrets as big as yours and I understand the reason you keep it to yourself but did she?"."It would just increase the distance between her and us have I picked a side".

Ozpin:"....Then what are you going to do now? I still can pull some strings to make you one of the students, don't worry about homework,unless it's practical you won't have to do it although if you like to,I have nothing against it".

(y/n):"Appreciated but being a student is not my thing,perhaps another time....or life".

I stand up and starts heading towards the elevator before Glynda blocks me with her semblance.

(y/n):*sigh*"What now?".Why is it so hard for you to let me go.

Ozpin:"I want you to come back to Beacon tommorow,Glynda will give you the coordinate and don't worry I'm not forcing you to become students of my school...deal?"

(y/n):"Right....when?"

Ozpin:"Twelve"

(y/n):".........got it".What are you planning Ozpin. Hmm if I'm not wrong this school have a cafeteria,might as well fill this stomach with some food.

OZPIN POV

I watch him as he takes his leave via elevator. Glynda ask me a question right after (y/n) went down from this room.

Glynda:"Professor,he lives a long life it might not be as long as you but don't you think we can trust him?".

Ozpin:"I would like to,however I have never met him in my life time until a few years ago,there are possibilities for unwanted event".

Glynda:"I've gather information about him there's no evidence showing him working for her,plus he only knew about the existence of the four maiden and your reincarnation that much is certain".

Ozpin turn around and stare into horizon as if he's sink deep into his thinking.

Glynda:"He dies multiple times as a child I'm not doubting your decision after all,in this world for someone who have been abused for so long and turn to become someone with normal mind set is hard to be trust".