Chapter 11 Feisty

(Y/N) POV

(y/n):"You kids have practice enough? Don't pain shame to my name 'kay?".

Yang:"Sheesh, you got a promotion or what?".

(y/n):"A little pep talk won't hurt right?".

Weiss:"Evading the question,I see".

(y/n):"Ruby a little help please".

Ruby:"No way I'll do it".

(y/n):"Kept in the dark from the start eh? I guess I only have Blake".

Blake:"Sorry you're on your own".

(y/n):"....cold".

The girls starts gigling and making their way to the stadium they look more closer than before you can't fight in a team unless you get along but for them I think that's not going to be a problem Ruby is a sweetheart Weiss is an ice queen Blake an emo cat and last but not least her daughter...Xiao Long never had thought she would marry him....I should hurry there's also that thing General had prepared for me.

*In a Particular Bullhead*

WINTER POV

Pilot:"We'll be arriving soon".

Winter:"Good,make sure to land on the given coordinate General had 'him' waiting to greet us".

Pilot:"Yes ma'am,umm forgive me for asking but do you think we have prepared enough atlesian knight?".

Winter:"... We'll see soon".

QROW POV

QROW:"Heh,those kids....should have seen me back in the day...extravagant performance".Starting to remember old memories...yeah good memories except for the kid that Summer bring out of nowhere."Now where is ice queen ride went to?".

RUBY POV

Ruby:"Weiss! Where are we going?! Who is here?".Weiss have never been this excited about anything what exactly can make her all sunny like this?

Weiss:"Winter!".

Ruby:"Uh what?".Is she...wait it's fall why is she waiting for winter to come?

Weiss:"My sister Ruby I'm not talking about season".

Ruby:"Oh yeah,heh,of course your sister". Weiss's sister...I wonder how she would looks like?

(Y/N) POV

Oh crap! I'm late she should be arriving by now this festival It's my first time it wasn't much but since I've never been to one I kinda get excited and all *sigh* whatever Ironwood already informed her of me hopefully she won't notice me just as he did.

By the time I'm about to arrive I heard the sound of swords clashing from the place I'm supposed to be this makes me worried a lot I dash to the place and spot the Schnee is fighting against Raven's twin brother the only one drunkard Qrow they went from the pillar building back to the ground I wait for the right moment to interfere.

(y/n):"Winter... strong as always oh those birds yeah I remember she can use her semblance to do summoning poor Weiss still in practice".Qrow have destroyed the birds she created making her to get into striking stance.
I jump in and block her swords using Bia both of them were at shock by my action.

Winter:"Child pull back your sword you should know that it is better for you to not interfere in adults affairs".

Qrow:"Kid this is just a greeting you are too young to understand,Now MOVE!".

(y/n):"*sigh*,Schnee sheath your blades General will not be pleased by your action"

(y/n):"*sigh*,Schnee sheath your blades General will not be pleased by your action".She was about to question my intention until Ironwood arrived with Ozpin and Glynda who dispersed the crowd.

Ironwood:"Schnee mind your acts you were lucky to be stopped by (y/n) instead of me".

Winter:"...Yes sir".

When we were about to leave the plaza Ruby comes running for her uncle and have a little family time with Qrow and I noticed a student in the team from Atlas that we have watched for quite a while leaving in a hurry his hair are grey in color Sami with his attire with some black color.

*Time Skip*

Qrow:"Seriously who invited her and it seems that Atlas is using a child as their army now aren't you Jimmy?".

Ironwood:"(y/n) is not a child well at least he's behavior is more like an adult compared to yours".

Qrow:"And that makes you think taking a child in this room is a right choice? Hah! You sure know how to joke Jimmy".

Winter:"It's General!".

Qrow:"Whatever".

Ironwood sighing because of Qrow's behavior and told Winter to leave the room she was about to reason with him but Ironwood is persistent I follow her to the elevator and this concern both Ironwood and Ozpin.

Ironwood:"(y/n)? You won't stay with us?".

(y/n):"We just got some troubles during the ruckus I'll have to check this trouble too ensure our position".

Ozpin:"Very well,do try to not provoke this trouble in any ways".

WINTER POV

I was impressed by this kid for having a normal conversation with General perhaps he's one of my colleagues considering his use of words when he stopped me from the fight,but his clothes perhaps General have him do so to not attract people's atten...

I was impressed by this kid for having a normal conversation with General perhaps he's one of my colleagues considering his use of words when he stopped me from the fight,but his clothes perhaps General have him do so to not attract people's attention and I just ruined it.

Winter:"Thank you for your help from the plaza I truly appreciated it".

(y/n):"....sure". What's with my poor choice of words?! Ugh, just standing next to her is making me sick can't this elevator go faster?.

Winter:"I'm sorry if your work was interrupted by me".

(y/n):"It's fine...you look like Weiss a lot".Why did I say that now she's going to feel suspicious of my relationship with her sister.

Winter:"I prefer not to mix works with my personal life". Getting ahead of himself I figured that would be his topic when we are going to have a conversation and it's because I'm a Schnee.

(y/n):"Anyway, sorry for not welcoming you and you have to deal with the drunkard too".

What?! Wait that means he's the one General had waiting for me and I just rudely talk with him this is inexcusable.

Winter:"Please forgive me sergeant major Nile".I quickly bow 90 degree.

(y/n):"Sergeant...but of course what say you we have a small talk somewhere else?".

Winter:"I would be honored sir".A lecture perhaps? He seems young though and...short.