Ch 12

Currently Hosu City is under attack from the League of Villains. The league decided to send a bunch of Nomu to the city to cause as much destruction and chaos as they could but thankfully the pro heroines are their and are able to stop them. I will admit that if it was just me fighting them I would definitely had died. Luckily I didn't have to fight the Nomu that were sent but unluckily I have to deal with someone who is just as dangerous. Right now I am in an alleyway with injured pro heroine Native, my injured classmate Teni Lida, and the one who hurt them, the famous Heroine Killer herself. Now how did I get into this situation again, oh yeah now I remember how this happened.

(30 minutes ago)

Izuku: so where are you going again?

GT: I already told you before, we are going to Hosu.

Izuku: right, I remember now.

GT: good, now don't ask again.

Izuku: can I ask why we are going to Hosu?

GT: it's simple, I want to see how good you are when it comes to fighting villains.

Izuku: I see, do I get to use my bow this time?

GT: why wouldn't you?

Izuku: I don't know, made you want to test my skills without it some more.

GT: no, that was only at my house, now I want to see I well you do a full strength.

Izuku: well then, I'll try not to disappoint.

GT: you better not, weather you become continue to train at UA is in my hands.

Izuku: yeah I have been meaning to ask you about that.

GT: what is it?

Izuku: why am I being put on trial to see if I continue to go to UA if they asked me to go to UA?

GT: I don't know, this younger generation can be morons sometimes.

Izuku: I would love to argue with you on that but that would be a very hard argument for me.

After that short conversation the rest of the train ride to Hosu was quite with neither one of them talking. Not to long after the twos conversation had stopped Gran Torino had decided she was going to take a quick nap before they got there and Izuku just stared out the window the rest of the way. As the train was get close to Hosu the intercom came on saying that we would be arriving in 5 minutes. This has woken Gran Torino up from her nap.

GT: as soon as we reach Hosu kid we will immediately get to work so be ready got it.

Before Izuku could say anything in response there was a loud crash and what looked like a pro heroine came right through the train.

Izuku: it looks like we actually have to go to work before we get to Hosu.

Gran Torino and Izuku then made there way to the heroine that just came crashing through the side of the train.

GT: hey are you ok, what happened?

Heroine: look....out....

Izuku: look out? Look out!

Izuku then turned towards the opening the the heroine made on the side of the train and right as he did a giant creature landed right in front of him. Without any hesitation Izuku pulled out his retractable bow and an arrow then took aim at the monster right in front of him. Before he could fire though Gran Torino came flying up and kicked the creature out of the train.

GT: change of plans sunny stay on the train and go back home, I have some heroine work to do!

With that said Gran Torino rocketed out of the train and went after the monster while leaving Izuku behind.